How to redeem watchdog legions?

vong

Hi all,

How I do claim watchdogs legions? I've registered my card with aorus and installed geforce experience but have not been given a code. Do I just need to wait for Aorus to respond?

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

39 minutes ago, vong said:

Hi all,

How I do claim watchdogs legions? I've registered my card with aorus and installed geforce experience but have not been given a code. Do I just need to wait for Aorus to respond?

Based on this link, looks like you might just have to wait. Wouldn't hurt to contact support though

https://www.aorus.com/event-detail.php?i=1653

9. After completing the registration procedure and once confirmation of successful registration from GIGABYTE has been received, you will acquire the right to receive the appropriate game code. GIGABYTE will send the game code to you via e-mail within 10 working days from GIGABYTE’s official validation of the claim.

Check the bottom or your receipt. That's where mine was. Instructions should be there too.