Ryzen 5 3600 Idles at 60 degrees

Hey i've looked everywhere and can't seem to get the right answer. Long story short my Ryzen 5 3600 idles 60 degree celcius on a stock Wraith cooler and i changed it to the settings as shown in Ryzen Master. Questions:
1. Is idling at 60 degrees and fan speed ramping like a jet engine everytime i turn on the PC normal for this chip?
2. What voltages should i change it to? should i do it in the BIOS or Ryzen Master?
3. my room is quite warm and humid as i live in SEA. is my room hot because of the pc, or is my pc hot because of my room (o_o)

treat me as you would a child. this is my first pc and i wouldnt wanna bust it because of my ignorance. thank you in advance. i really need the help.. 
NOTE : i DON'T wanna overclock. i am fine with whatever i am running at. i just want it to be cooler, thats all..

Screenshot (42).png

34 minutes ago, KreyNova said:

1. Is idling at 60 degrees and fan speed ramping like a jet engine everytime i turn on the PC normal for this chip?

yes, especially if your room is hot. idle temps don't matter that much, what temps are you getting under load? if under 85, you're more than fine.

35 minutes ago, KreyNova said:

2. What voltages should i change it to? should i do it in the BIOS or Ryzen Master?

I would leave everything on auto, it will probably run cooler and faster than with a fixed frequency/voltage overclock. also set windows power plan to balanced, not full performance. i tend to prefer bios, as it's easy to revert to default if something goes wrong.

36 minutes ago, KreyNova said:

is my room hot because of the pc, or is my pc hot because of my room

both.

12 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

yes, especially if your room is hot. idle temps don't matter that much, what temps are you getting under load? if under 85, you're more than fine.

I would leave everything on auto, it will probably run cooler and faster than with a fixed frequency/voltage overclock. also set windows power plan to balanced, not full performance. i tend to prefer bios, as it's easy to revert to default if something goes wrong.

both.

alright so based on what you said, what do i do now? revert everything back to the way it came out of the box? also should i get an aftermarket cooler to solve this issue or will buying it only bring the same result?

yes, revert back to stock and stop worrying about it. monitor the cpu temps during an intense load, say a few runs of cinebench. if it stays below 85-90 it's fine.

if you're annoyed by the cooler noise, buying an aftermarket cooler will solve that.

I know this has technically been answered, but I just wanted to add my two cents.

The stock cooler for the Ryzen 3600 is not very good, so seeing this idle temp can be expected; especially in a hot humid environment.

I would not worry about your temps unless A: it effecting your performance or B: its running above 85 degrees under load.

Getting an after market Air cooler may help if you're still concerned about it.

You could also try a different program for measuring temps. I have had one program say my CPU was running at 90-100 degrees under load when two others said 60-70. 

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

6 hours ago, mr fobs said:

I know this has technically been answered, but I just wanted to add my two cents.

The stock cooler for the Ryzen 3600 is not very good, so seeing this idle temp can be expected; especially in a hot humid environment.

I would not worry about your temps unless A: it effecting your performance or B: its running above 85 degrees under load.

Getting an after market Air cooler may help if you're still concerned about it.

You could also try a different program for measuring temps. I have had one program say my CPU was running at 90-100 degrees under load when two others said 60-70. 

Thanks for the input. I'll do as you and boggy says. I was thinking of getting an after market cooler that can fit in my mATX case, maybe a Coolermaster H2-12 or something

3 minutes ago, KreyNova said:

Thanks for the input. I'll do as you and boggy says. I was thinking of getting an after market cooler that can fit in my mATX case, maybe a Coolermaster H2-12 or something

When it comes to air coolers I always recommend Noctua. Not only do they look sexy, they also are quiet and perform great!

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage