Help no signal to monitor pc stays on

So my pc stopped working in the middle of playing a game and it said going into power saving mode. First time this happened the whole system shut off and my power supply fried. However I have had a new one installed and my system stayed on this time. I rebooted it and now my monitor says “no signal” I really don’t wanna touch the components in case I damage them since this has happened before and it fixed itself? What do I do 

Frying PSUs are famous for randomly damaging other components as well.

the traditional causes of crash after successful boot are memory problems and more recently PSU stuff.  If you fried a PSU on that rig earlier though it could be anything.  Frying a PSU is a bit different than having one be unable to put out enough power fast enough and cause a crash though.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, MYPCWONTSTOPKILLINGITSELF said:

So my pc stopped working in the middle of playing a game and it said going into power saving mode. First time this happened the whole system shut off and my power supply fried. However I have had a new one installed and my system stayed on this time. I rebooted it and now my monitor says “no signal” I really don’t wanna touch the components in case I damage them since this has happened before and it fixed itself? What do I do 

What PSU are you using? and I really hope for you that the cable is fired and not the graphics card