Suggestions For Bluetooth Transmiters

Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
54 minutes ago, Hassan170 said:

so BTR3k or BTR3 cuz I'm only going to be using one pair of headphones

The btr3k is more powerful has more features , newer , and overall sounds better. The btr3 is older and cheaper either one will work honestly. If you wanna delve more into the audiophile space get into iems with balanced cables and such the btr3k is the better option.

Heyo everyone, I'm new to to audio so I could use some help.

Recently I just bought the CoolerMaster MH751 and I'm currently using it with my phone (i don't have a laptop yet) and I was wondering what i can do to make it wireless to use it with my phone.

I know you can use audio transmitters but i have no idea which is good quality and have reliable connectivity. The only one that I know of is the Fiio BTR which is available in my region.

The Mystery gift appears to be a KZ ZSN Pro (is that good?) I bought my headphones for almost the same price as this. Are there any alternatives?

The price iof the BTR is $60USD that would be my budget.

https://shopee.com.my/FiiO-BTR3-Bluetooth-Amp-Receiver-FREE-MYSTERY-GIFT--i.65895521.1550715738

fiio.thumb.png.1d4bd6d7df7f3b32eb0c3cde5701c50f.png

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

I use a btr5 regularly and have used the btr series since their inception. They are great and were some of the first the market and have proven their reliability. Their are other alternatives from companies like thanking and radsone you could look at but fiio is one of the biggest chi fi companies that exist. The kzs Zsn pro is just ok but great if free. 

30 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I use a btr5 regularly and have used the btr series since their inception. They are great and were some of the first the market and have proven their reliability. Their are other alternatives from companies like thanking and radsone you could look at but fiio is one of the biggest chi fi companies that exist. The kzs Zsn pro is just ok but great if free. 

The image you see there is for the BTR 3 not 5. the 5 is RM500 (100USD+).

However I was recommended the BTR3K that i can get for RM300 or 74USD (down from 82) 

What do you think?

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

13 minutes ago, Hassan170 said:

The image you see there is for the BTR 3 not 5. the 5 is RM500 (100USD+).

However I was recommended the BTR3K that i can get for 74USD (down from 82) 

What do you think?

I understand that I wasn't reccomding the btr5 for you exactly I was just expressing my experience with fiio's btr series. And from my experience and reviews the btr3k is a great Bluetooth adapter as it's just a slightly cheaper version of the btr5 you lose out on sound quality a bit but that what you get for spending less.

8 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I understand that I wasn't reccomding the btr5 for you exactly I was just expressing my experience with fiio's btr series. And from my experience and reviews the btr3k is a great Bluetooth adapter 

54 minutes ago, Hassan170 said:

The btr3k is more powerful has more features , newer , and overall sounds better. The btr3 is older and cheaper either one will work honestly. If you wanna delve more into the audiophile space get into iems with balanced cables and such the btr3k is the better option.

12 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Very well brt3k it is

Thanks for the advice