BOOT PROBLEMS : STUCK ON MOTHERBOAD SPLASH SCREEN SOMETIMES

Hi guy, i was hoping if someone could help me out with this,

So recently (about a week ago)聽i reinstalled windows, and after installing it I've been have a few issues now, like when i turn on the computer from a cold start, it doesn't boot into windows, i get stuck on the motherboards splash screen, and its just stuck, even pressing DEl or F2 doesn't do anything. but then when i reboot it starts up into windows, yesterday it happened when the machine was running, my camera froze so i restarted the computer, and it got stuck on the splash screen again, i tried to run the "start-up repair" but that failed too. il attach images of this and the logfile. i have a feeling like this was just a corrupt install and that's why I'm having these problems, but I'd love to get a second opinion!

also: my BIOS is updated, windows has been updated to the lasted version, "fast start" is off on windows but its on in the bios, I'm not sure if i should turn that off too, and the system is not overclocked or anything. its been running perfectly fine until i reinstalled windows, also i reinstalled windows only because i bought a copy of windows. funny that all these issues started only after i actually paid and bought windows 馃槀馃槀馃槀

THANK YOU:)

Screenshot 2020-10-19 125259.png

SrtTrail.txt

Weird, the os failed to identify the problem. When you were in windows did you see anything abnormal like graphical glitches, unexpected errors or something? Have you updated windows or drivers?

Do you have another computer or laptop? If yes then remove the hard disk from this computer and check it in another computer. And if no, head to your motherboard manufacturer's website and see how you can run hard disk and memory checkup.

1 hour ago, Ayush K said:

Weird, the os failed to identify the problem. When you were in windows did you see anything abnormal like graphical glitches, unexpected errors or something? Have you updated windows or drivers?

absolutely nothing, when it boots it runs just fine like nothing ever happened, last night i played pubG for 5 hours straight聽no issues and this morning i just edited a 10 min youtube video on premier, nothing wrong, it just gets stuck on the splash screen sometimes and doesn't boot., but then when you restart it boots fine.

1 hour ago, Ayush K said:

Do you have another computer or laptop? If yes then remove the hard disk from this computer and check it in another computer. And if no, head to your motherboard manufacturer's website and see how you can run hard disk and memory checkup.

i did this too.. both my nvme and the hard drive seem to be fine and healthy. god i hope the problem is not motherboard related.聽

2 hours ago, NotMurcury said:

i did this too.. both my nvme and the hard drive seem to be fine and healthy. god i hope the problem is not motherboard related.聽

Or it could be bad ram. Have you tried testing it with memtest86?聽

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

5 hours ago, BlackManINC said:

Or it could be bad ram. Have you tried testing it with memtest86?聽

i havent, il try this and see, it would suck it that's true, because there are brand new corsair vengeance pro 3200mhz 16gig kit, like its only been 2 months聽

1 hour ago, NotMurcury said:

i havent, il try this and see, it would suck it that's true, because there are brand new corsair vengeance pro 3200mhz 16gig kit, like its only been 2 months聽

馃聽Yeah, I just figured it has something to do with the ram considering the CPU loads the operating system into the memory when booted up. It might be having trouble doing that because the ram is fucked for some reason.聽

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

16 hours ago, BlackManINC said:

馃聽Yeah, I just figured it has something to do with the ram considering the CPU loads the operating system into the memory when booted up. It might be having trouble doing that because the ram is fucked for some reason.聽

IL CHECK IT WITH MEME TEST AND GET BACK HERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

i want to thank everyone for replying , BlackManinc was right it was a ram problem, more rather i removed it, cleaned it down with a good'Ol pencil eraser and now shes back to working like a champ, not had any problems at all for the past couple of days, than you and all for helping me out :3

45 minutes ago, NotMurcury said:

i want to thank everyone for replying , BlackManinc was right it was a ram problem, more rather i removed it, cleaned it down with a good'Ol pencil eraser and now shes back to working like a champ, not had any problems at all for the past couple of days, than you and all for helping me out :3

馃榾 Good deal

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10