Help me choose a Mini-ITX Motherboard

I am straggling to choose a motherboard. Basically, i am planning to use Intel i7 4770k for my cpu and i hope to build my computer in a Mini-ITX tower. My budget of the motherboard is about $150 to $200. May i know which Z87 Mini-ITX motherboard is the best for me?

Maximus 6 Impact?

MSI Z87 Gaming compare to Asus Maximum 6, which one better? What's the different feature between both of these motherboard?

MSI Z87 Gaming compare to Asus Maximum 6, which one better? What's the different feature between both of these motherboard?

The Asus board is just superior in everyway. Bios, quality, features. It is a fair bit more. I'm not saying the MSi board is bad though.

Go with the Asus Z87I-Deluxe. It is basically the same as the impact but without the sound card and the various ROG stuff that is included. It is also cheaper than the both the Gaming AC and the Impact.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132028

I have the Asus Z87I-Deluxe in my rig right now and it's fantastic! So I say go with that one :D

CPU: 4670k 4.2GHz @ 1.25v | MotherBoard: Asus Z87i-Deluxe m-ITX | Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz | GPU: Sapphire HD7970 GHz Vapor-x @1190Mhz/1625Mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy (White) | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 240GB, Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic 650W G Series 80+ Gold | Monitor: Asus VS239H-P 23" | Heatsink: Corsair H100i with SP120 PWM Performance | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red), Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Corsair M95

Go with the Asus Z87I-Deluxe. It is basically the same as the impact but without the sound card and the various ROG stuff that is included. It is also cheaper than the both the Gaming AC and the Impact.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132028

Without the soundcard, will the audio is not satisfied for one person shooting game?

Without the soundcard, will the audio is not satisfied for one person shooting game?

The audio should be fine. If you were to find that is wasn't you can get a DAC (basically an external sound card) such as the Fiio E10. Honestly though, the on-board audio really should be fine. 

The audio should be fine. If you were to find that is wasn't you can get a DAC (basically an external sound card) such as the Fiio E10. Honestly though, the on-board audio really should be fine.

Alright. Thanks for your suggestion. Its really help me a lot.

1 Asus Z87i-Deluxe

2 Asus Z87i-pro.

Why not the msi z87i gaming , because this board has an serious clearance issue between the cpu socket and the pci-e slot. there is not enough clearance if you wanne use a tower aircooler. this board is only an option, if you gonne use a watercooler.

also the msi Z87i gaming does noway compete up against the Asus Z87i-deluxe Z87i-pro or the Maximus VI impact. in therms of overclockability.

Msi z87i-gaming    4+2 powerphase digi vrm.

Asus Z87i-pro      12+2 powerphase digi vrm

Asus Z87i-Deluxe 12+2 powerphase digi vrm

Asus Vi impact       8+2 powerphase digi vrm.

The Asus boards just have a much better Vreg design.

Grtz Sintezza.

Just watch where the socket placement is, especially if you're having a discrete graphics card as well. Once a cooler is on there, clearance is an issue

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"