I need help with my monitor, please

XFX vsynch

Hi everyone, I have been trying to buy a decent monitor for some time now as an upgrade from my BenQ VZ2350 display I bought in 2017 but I need help from some who knows more about displays.

So I don't really mind about response time as I don't play FPS games, more into RDR2, Tomb Raider and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.

All I want is a sharp, crystal clear display that has really good contrast and black levels, and has to be 1440p with high DPI. Something above 60hertz refresh rate would be nice. Basically something that can do justice for the RTX 3080 graphical detail, all in all good color reproduction.

I don't want to spend more than 500 USD on it either, that's why I need help with this. So far I checked the BenQ EX2780Q.

Thank you in advance 

1 hour ago, XFX vsynch said:

Hi everyone, I have been trying to buy a decent monitor for some time now as an upgrade from my BenQ VZ2350 display I bought in 2017 but I need help from some who knows more about displays.

So I don't really mind about response time as I don't play FPS games, more into RDR2, Tomb Raider and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.

All I want is a sharp, crystal clear display that has really good contrast and black levels, and has to be 1440p with high DPI. Something above 60hertz refresh rate would be nice. Basically something that can do justice for the RTX 3080 graphical detail, all in all good color reproduction.

I don't want to spend more than 500 USD on it either, that's why I need help with this. So far I checked the BenQ EX2780Q.

Thank you in advance 

The BenQ monitor you mantioned is a good monitor. (the new one) if you want a 4K monitor the the Philips 276E8VJSB is a good 4K monitor, 27 inch, 10 bit, 60 hertz but can be overclocked to around 70-80 FPS.

1 hour ago, Elad.Evron said:

The BenQ monitor you mantioned is a good monitor. (the new one) if you want a 4K monitor the the Philips 276E8VJSB is a good 4K monitor, 27 inch, 10 bit, 60 hertz but can be overclocked to around 70-80 FPS.

Thanx for the reply, but I'm not looking for 4k displays I just need 2k and I really want something that give the best color quality second only to OLED screens, and which comes natively at something above 60 hertz. I want to know what is the best I can get for below 500