Best Tiny Gaming PC Prebuilt Available

I'm looking for the #1 best small as possible, tiny firm factor gaming pc. If you have any suggestions, please post here, thanks. 

as tiny as we can get, but being able to have a lot of storage, good airflow, and the like. 

i do have a laptop already, but I wanted to find a small form factor pc as a desktop replacement because i move around a lot. i don't want to have to lug around a big tower when i have to fly in an airplane

8 minutes ago, kong21176 said:

as tiny as we can get, but being able to have a lot of storage, good airflow, and the like. 

i do have a laptop already, but I wanted to find a small form factor pc as a desktop replacement because i move around a lot. i don't want to have to lug around a big tower when i have to fly in an airplane

you could get a nzxt h1 bld or a cosair one, if you want the best of the best for sff pcs. 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

the nzxt is a little too tall for my taste, im fitting this pc with my ps4 and switch on my carryon. i don't need something on the real high end, but im leaning towards more size than the highest specs

Raspbian OS on my Pi 3B has minecraft on it. Not sure how much smaller things get that can run 3D applications.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

i still want to run some pretty good games at some decent to good settings

i was looking at these

miniforum ryzen

ghost canyon nuc 9

h31g

which would you pick? or do you have any other suggestions? 

Id just get a gaming laptop here, then just use it with the lid closed. Much more options than the super small pcs and often better prices too.