If you're a Youtuber, how do you avoid "Matched third party content" crap?

I'm too lazy to post this question on another website, so I went off-topic a bit. :P

5/18 of my CoD Ghosts videos have this annoying copyright crap, so I can't monetize it. 5/18 isn't terrible I guess, but I'd like to avoid it in the future. I was planning on doing a Bioshock Infinite playthrough. Any way I can avoid the "Matched third party content" stuff in the future?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

You used to be able to join a network and those would take care of them.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm too lazy to post this question on another website, so I went off-topic a bit. :P

5/18 of my CoD Ghosts videos have this annoying copyright crap, so I can't monetize it. 5/18 isn't terrible I guess, but I'd like to avoid it in the future. I was planning on doing a Bioshock Infinite playthrough. Any way I can avoid the "Matched third party content" stuff in the future?

don't put copyrighted content (music particularly) on there

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

don't put copyrighted content (music particularly) on there

Sounds simple, but do most games let you get rid of all music in the game? 

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Technically you are not even supposed to upload CoD content unless you are partnered.

That's what networks do, they protect you from that kind of stuff, if you're of reasonable size you've probably gotten a few requests to join networks already.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Technically you are not even supposed to upload CoD content unless you are partnered.

Partnered with whom? I'm partnered with Youtube, but I doubt that's what you mean.

That's what networks do, they protect you from that kind of stuff, if you're of reasonable size you've probably gotten a few requests to join networks already.

Yeah, that's what I've heard, but I'm still pretty small and there are only a few networks that I've been invited to join, and they're considered to have terrible support. Isn't their support sort of what you're referring to?

Partnered with whom? I'm partnered with Youtube, but I doubt that's what you mean.

Yeah, that's what I've heard, but I'm still pretty small and there are only a few networks that I've been invited to join, and they're considered to have terrible support. Isn't their support sort of what you're referring to?

I'm honestly not the best at Youtube, but I think you need to be partnered with " Gaming type"  groups.

i don't avoid it. just accept it and its all good  :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Partnership networks do take a large portion of the revenue.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Partnership networks do take a large portion of the revenue.

But they offer a safety net that can save your ass and money in plenty of situations.

I wouldn't recommend a straight partnership through YouTube unless 100% of the content is yours, making networks with the licensing a much safer idea. Call of Duty isn't your game and you haven't much right to profit off of it, for example.

Some game developers don't care since it's essentially free advertisement if the commentator is good.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The content matching system should tell you who owns the content. Google the owner and see if you've used any of their content. Quite often it's is ticked off by music used for intros and outros. 

In short, don't use copyrighted material. Easy as that.

Gaming channels aren't that easy. You first have to make sure not to use ANY music from the game (If the game has the option, which some games don't.), then you have to make sure it isn't recording of a game that tends to get flagged for visual copyright (Like Bejeweled games), and even then there's never a guarantee that you won't get flagged for something completely off base. I made sure my intros and outros never get flagged for any copyright (And they never have either), and a good 20% or so of my videos still get flagged for something. 

Gaming channels aren't that easy. You first have to make sure not to use ANY music from the game (If the game has the option, which some games don't.), then you have to make sure it isn't recording of a game that tends to get flagged for visual copyright (Like Bejeweled games), and even then there's never a guarantee that you won't get flagged for something completely off base. I made sure my intros and outros never get flagged for any copyright (And they never have either), and a good 20% or so of my videos still get flagged for something. 

To monetise any videos of games you need to pe partenered with a Youtube newtork such as Polaris. It is illegal to use Googles AdSense to earn money from gameplay as it is not your own content. It sucks, but gamers get brutally punished and with the new Content ID crap anyone even remotely involved in the content you upload can monetise your videos intead of you. Vloggers who upload videos of their face can monetise with AdSense, but as a gamer you won't be able to, so don't risk it. Good luck getting noticed by a partenership network (if you aren't already) :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."