140mm fan with subtle ring rgb?

I really love how the pccooler corona fans look (pic below)... i know that there is a 140mm version of this fan but i can't find it anywhere in my country... don't really want to order from china right now (scared of the virus)

can someone please recommend a similar looking 140mm fan? i know theres the thermaltake riing fans but i don't really like them... not the subtle look im looking for and the rgb controller is kinda of a pain to deal with... i like rgb fans where you cant see any led hotspots...

***pic is not mine... just saw it on google searching for pccooler corona fans...

lx3k1nnlgiy31.jpg

10 minutes ago, Loli Pits said:

don't really want to order from china right now (scared of the virus)

Where do you live?

4 minutes ago, HenrySalayne said:

Where do you live?

Philippines... the only 140mm corona fans i can find online that has decent price for shipping are from china

Enermax tb rgb

Or maybe you'd like to use something like the halo or halo lux from phanteks

5 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

Enermax tb rgb

Or maybe you'd like to use something like the halo or halo lux from phanteks

Thanks... the enermax tb will work... its more rgb on the side of the frame than i would like but itll do fine xd

the phanteks frames makes regular fans look like full on rgb fans... not the subtle look im looking for...

Myself I’ve generally found “subtle” and rgb to be a contradiction in terms.  There is an rgb ring add on you can put on a non rgb fan.  This kind of looks like one of those. Phantex halos I think.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

19 hours ago, Loli Pits said:

Philippines... the only 140mm corona fans i can find online that has decent price for shipping are from china

How long will it take to ship something from China? A week?

The virus will pretty much decay within 48 hours (if not preserved in a fridge for example). Even if someone would cough onto your parcel in China, you should be fine. If you want to be sure, just store it for an additional 48 h at home.