Looking for recommendations on a build I made.

Budget (including currency): 700 CAD  (When buying from amazon)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSGO, Valorant, Rocket League, VR (Gorn, Super Hot, Beat Saber and many more), Heaviest game probably is GTA 5 or Destiny 2.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I already have the MOBO and CPU in the parts list and one personal HDD with about 700gb free. No peripherals are needed at the time. I am upgrading from a best buy prebuilt which I swapped out the MOBO and CPU on but everything is else is super cheap china parts from best buy. I can buy whenever although if there are any good deals on I might try and buy sooner. I currently play at 75hz and 75-100fps happily although hoping to upgrade to a 144hz monitor later.

Hoping to buy all of it from amazon so my budget needs to be when checking out excluding shipping. I technically have a 1100-1200 CAD budget but need some money to buy a used Vive or Oculus if you have any recommendations for VR that's awesome too! Thanks for all the help in advance.

The build: 

Edited by RayIsPrime

i suggest to build a system now then buying vr because its hard to fit a VR headset and a good system at that budget unless you have a very good used market

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

6 minutes ago, mahyar said:

i suggest to build a system now then buying vr because its hard to fit a VR headset and a good system at that budget unless you have a very good used market

Thanks for the suggestion although I made a deal with someone for a full vive set for around 350 so im hoping to buy that. 

Just now, RayIsPrime said:

Thanks for the suggestion although I made a deal with someone for a full vive set for around 350 so im hoping to buy that. 

now that's something so your budget is around 850 dollars 

23 minutes ago, mahyar said:

there is no price for cpu an mobo so imo it will pass 850 usd

OP said he already has the cpu and mobo