Z35 vertical lines fail

Does anyone know what is happening to my monitor?  Is it repairable?  It is out of warranty and I have no budget for a new one.  Stripes are also seen in the predator menu.  That is why I have ruled out the failure of the drivers or the graphics card. Help please!!!!!

IMG-20201008-WA0015.jpeg

This seems to be a possible graphics card issues. If you graphics card is separate from being built into the board I would check to make sure it's seeded properly. Sometimes that Can create the issue you're seeing, however if not then test the monitor out on like a game station just see if it is the monitor. If all else fails, turn it off and unplug it; after like 1 minute or so plug it back in and turn it back on. Make sure that you shut down your computer as well and turn it back on too. 

2 hours ago, kabraillie said:

Does anyone know what is happening to my monitor?  Is it repairable?  It is out of warranty and I have no budget for a new one.  Stripes are also seen in the predator menu.  That is why I have ruled out the failure of the drivers or the graphics card. Help please!!!!!

IMG-20201008-WA0015.jpeg

I see 3 posibilities: 
Something wrong somewhere with the graphics card (maybe even the port) 

something is wrong with you monitor (again could be the port) 

something is wrong with your cable.

so try plugging it to a different port on the GPU, try to switch cable, try to connect something else to your monitor to see if its still happening (preferably with a different cable) 

Guys thanks for your answers.  I have tried to connect the chromecast directly through the hdmi port and the same error occurs.  I attach photos.  The lines are also seen on the home screen without any device connected.  Could it have been a problem with the graphics card that misconfigured the monitor? If it were a driver problem, what steps would you advise me to follow?

IMG_20201014_224026.jpg

IMG_20201014_223933.jpg

IMG_20201014_223939.jpg

If youve narrowed it down to the monitor, it's definitely a defect from the monitor itself, the gpu wouldn't cause damage to the monitor. You can try removing the basic drivers associated, but that's a prayer. I had the same monitor for 2 years and never saw anything of the sort, I hate to say it but it looks screwed.  And acer support isn't great when you are under warranty

edit:  if you haven't already tried, I'll piggyback on what a previous post said because it reminded me, definitely unplug it for a few minutes and try it again.  I've seen that clear some oddities on TVs and monitors before.

Rig Main Parts

• i9 13900k
  • Z790 ROG Strix-E
  • Zotac RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo
  • NZXT Z73RGB AIO
  • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mhz 16gbx2
  • MSI A1000G PCI5 ATX 3 1000w PSU
  • Lian Li 0-11 dynamic Razer 
  • Sandisk Extreme PRO 1TB NVME
  • Sandisk Ultra 1TB NVME
  • OCZ Trion 150 1TB SSD
  • 5 additional TT pure plus rgb 120 fans

Monitors/Peripherals

• Acer Predator x35 - 3440x1440 / 200hz 
  • LG C1 48” OLED
  • Razer Huntsman Elite Keyboard
  • Razer Basilisk Ultimate Mouse
  • Shure SRH1540 headphones
  • Schiit Hel 2E Dac/Amp
  • Blue Yeti Mic
  • KRK Rokit 8 G4 monitors
  • KRK S10.4 Subwoofer
  • Razed Enki Gaming Chair
  • Philips Hue Gaming lights
  • Fanatec GT DD Pro 8nm w/shifter, handbrake, csl pedals/clutch, and wrc wheel on Next Level Racing F-GT lite
  • Razer Panthera StFV edition fight stick
  • Razer Goliathus RGB mousepad
  • Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller
  • PS5 Disc