Cam someone please help me with my homework?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH PHYSICS HOMEWORK so basically im stuck on a problem and and my teacher got fired and we havent learned the materials yet so i dont understand it so can somoene please help me please its due tommorow 😧image.png.d5da0e0ae6c0aed7d7a32651700f0ce5.png

Distance - scalar, how far an object moves from reference point in total, always positive

Displacement -  vector, how far the object moves from reference point (distance and direction of object)

So basically, in this scenario distance would be the total length the runner ran , and the displacement would be how far the runner would be from the point which he started. Since it is a circle, you will need to draw it out and then compare the distances between the two points

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Your teacher got fired? For what reason?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4 hours ago, Praesi said:

Your teacher got fired? For what reason?

Happens all the time without reason.