Should I get a series x or upgrade my pc

CheeseGaming43

If this is in the wrong area of the forum, please tell me where to put it instead.  

This holiday I will have enough money to get a series x or upgrade my pc. I'm not sure which I want to do. I stream also so it would be easier to plug the series x into my capture card, but I'm not sure. I will also have enough money to get several games and a extra controller.   

With that PC I see no reason to upgrade at all /s

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

For me, it depends what PC you have. If it runs smooth and quick, I might upgrade the graphics card and or monitor and just use XBox for PC.

PCPCPCPCPCPC! SO MANY GAMES, KEYBOARD MOUSE, PERFORMANCE, AND PRODUCTIVITY. U CAN ALSO WATCH LINUS EASIER WITH A PC!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, CheeseGaming43 said:

If this is in the wrong area of the forum, please tell me where to put it instead.  

This holiday I will have enough money to get a series x or upgrade my pc. I'm not sure which I want to do. I stream also so it would be easier to plug the series x into my capture card, but I'm not sure. I will also have enough money to get several games and a extra controller.   

What PC do you have? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Depends on the specs of your PC.  My buddy and I did price list with current pricing with my PC... I'd have to spend about a little over $500 to get up to snuff with the current Xbox Series X... well as close as we theorize the performance of the RDNA 2 GPU is.  So it'd be cheaper for me to get a Series X... and since I don't care how I play games as long as the games are fun.  

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.