Buying a USA only product from Amazon

WestTexan
Go to solution Solved by WestTexan,
1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

You would need to have shipping address in US. There are services for it, but honestly paying $30 for that is pointless.

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

Yes for a physical product but he wants a digital one. He just needs to change his shipping address in my opinion.

I did it.I changed my delivery address to a US amazon locker facility while keeping my VPN on and I made the purchase.Thank you for your help

Hi

I'd like to buy 1000  apex coins for PC from Amazon but I can't because I'm from South Africa ( I have my address set to South Africa as well) and u can only purchase them if you're in USA

Can I change my delivery address and then buy it? Will I need to use a VPN as well?

Why am I buying it through amazon? I won a 10$ Amazon gift card in a giveaway and I'd like to use it on 10$ worth of Apex coins.

https://www.amazon.com/Apex-Legends-Coins-Online-Game/dp/B07NPMZPZQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=1000+apex+coins+pc&qid=1602141386&sr=8-1

You would need to have shipping address in US. There are services for it, but honestly paying $30 for that is pointless.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

25 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Yes for a physical product but he wants a digital one. He just needs to change his shipping address in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

... Thats the same thing... Though I don't know what would happen if I made White House my home in US as Amazon address.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

... Thats the same thing... Though I don't know what would happen if I made White House my home in US as Amazon address.

Sorry I misread your post. It sucks to be a non native speaker

1 hour ago, lexusgamer05 said:

You could, but I'd be careful as the code may be region locked

Nope! I changed my billing address to one of their lockers while having my VPN on.I got the code and no,its not region locked

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

I did it.I changed my delivery address to a US amazon locker facility while keeping my VPN on and I made the purchase.Thank you for your help

5 minutes ago, WestTexan said:

Yeah, I tried to search and see if they verify addresses at all. And the answer is no. So beats the point of that geolocation limit even being there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm stealing his post for a moment..

Meanwhile for food stuff there is anything cheap besides those expensive overpriced reship services?