Ryzen 5 3600 Too Low Temps

Hi guys, so yesterday i made a post about my Ryzen 5 3600 spiking temps to almost 90c, i was concerned so i asked for help and some of you gave me advice on getting new parts because i bought "a very bad case and cooler" or reinstalling my components but also some made me try undervolting my CPU with Ryzen Master, so i did, i ended up setting up at 4.1 Clocks at 1.25 Volt and i worked wonders, now i am barely hitting 65c while fully underload having even better performance than the default setup but that started to make me wonder if i am actually screwing something up, am i damaging my system?, why was my default setup running so hot? Why is it performing this well now with a couple volt and clock changes, i am just scared of seeing such a big change in performance and cooling with a couple changes and it's making me wonder if i am actually doing something bad to my system.

Here is my Rig:
GPU : Nvidia 2080 Super
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
Case : NZXT H510
Cooler : NZXT Kraken M22
Ram : G Skill Trident Ryzen 8GB DDR4 3200 x2 Units
PSU : 650W +B
MOBO : Tomahawk MSI B550

I am very new to PC so i appreciate honest advice from you more experienced folks.

that seems like a normal temp. my 3600 at 1.328v and oced to 4.4ghz goes up to 71C with my fuma 2 cooler. idk why it went to high before maybe the thermal paste didnt set as some thermal paste takes a bit to set in order to deliver optimal conductivity

11 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

that seems like a normal temp. my 3600 at 1.328v and oced to 4.4ghz goes up to 71C with my fuma 2 cooler. idk why it went to high before maybe the thermal paste didnt set as some thermal paste takes a bit to set in order to deliver optimal conductivity

That's the weird thing! Everytime i reset my PC it has the same problem, it only takes to apply any profile from Ryzen Master to actually fix it.