Star wars squadrons

stewartnichol93

Is any one already playing squadrons, i want to pic it up but think it would be soooo much better if i had a group of people to play with

Comment if you already playing or are thinking about it and would want to team up.

I understood that the online mode isn't available yet. IGN mentioned releasing a new review for the online part in March.

I'm personally considering picking it up but I'll probably wait a bit to see if and how EA ruins their game as always.

I'm waiting for a while as well 'cause EA.  I am curious if people are enjoying it thus far though.  I'd love to play in a group if EA didn't somehow screw its playerbase after a month or two of their game being out.

hmmmm maybe post Christmas sales then, i didn't realise multiplayer was open yet

If you're looking for a group then we could try teaming up, as of right now the ranked fleet battle mode is bugged but I would still be down to play. Multiplayer is open by the way idk why someone said multiplayer wasn't open.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, Jokerrules said:

If you're looking for a group then we could try teaming up, as of right now the ranked fleet battle mode is bugged but I would still be down to play. Multiplayer is open by the way idk why someone said multiplayer wasn't open.

You're correct, it is open. I got confused when IGN anounced that they would release a multiplayer review at a later date.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:51 AM, stewartnichol93 said:

Is any one already playing squadrons, i want to pic it up but think it would be soooo much better if i had a group of people to play with

Comment if you already playing or are thinking about it and would want to team up.

Did you end up finding a squad? I’m just getting going online and think having a group would be way better as well!

• 4 weeks later...

sorry bout the late reply and no but i might get it around Christmas, what do you reckon to the game