any way to make this cheaper?

OOF97

I would to spend around $350 and be able to play apex legends, rocket league, minecraft, and csgo Thanks :)

[Edit] forgot the pcpartpicker list, frick 

Used computer

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

1 minute ago, DarkEnergy said:

Used computer

i dont really want to go used because i want to be able to upgrade for years to come 😮

Just now, lexusgamer05 said:

What country?

USA

3 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

i dont really want to go used because i want to be able to upgrade for years to come 😮

You could do this

Or get a used optiplex and a rx580 or maybe a GTX 1650.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

i am considering some like that list with a 3400g but with the intel build you get alot more performance

1 minute ago, lexusgamer05 said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Athlon 3000G 3.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($89.85 @ MemoryC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($54.99 @ Walmart) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: ADATA SU635 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($26.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 30 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA BR 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $311.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-03 14:28 EDT-0400

There's this but a used PC will offer better value, or even an old office PC that you could buy a graphics card for would be better than this.

If you have to buy new, then go for this

3000g is $90???? thats terrible value the 3200g is just $10 more with 2 more cores and more performance

The build from @HelpfulTechWizard is your best bet, but do notice it doesn't include tax (even though it claims to). Also know you'll need to purchase Windows 10 for it. And this is all assuming you have the peripherals. Also note that it won't play Apex Legends very well, set your goal for low settings to get playable fps. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

1 minute ago, DarkEnergy said:

The build from @HelpfulTechWizard is your best bet, but do notice it doesn't include tax (even though it claims to). Also know you'll need to purchase Windows 10 for it. And this is all assuming you have the peripherals. Also note that it won't play Apex Legends very well, set your goal for low settings to get playable fps. 

okay thanks :)

2 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

can you look at the original post, when i first posted it i forgot my pcpartpicker list but its there now

6 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

can you look at the original post, when i first posted it i forgot my pcpartpicker list but its there now

That build would be the best one actually. Although the PSU quality is questionable. Also don't forget about the storage. I'd recommend 16gb of ram if you can squeeze it in your budget.

56 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

i am considering some like that list with a 3400g but with the intel build you get alot more performance

no. intels igpus suck. you can bairly run windows with one. i still think you should get a optiplex and a rx580.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, OOF97 said:

Not anymore you don't. AMD is VERY competitive these days, especially in the low to mid range price you're looking at.

A Ryzen 5 for less money than an i3 is a no-brainer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

21 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

alright, but I did spend some time making this list for you and all you have is critisism?

im not critisising you, i am critisising the people who priced that processor. my bad for being harsh thank you for making the list tho :)

18 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

no. intels igpus suck. you can bairly run windows with one. i still think you should get a optiplex and a rx580.

do you not see the rx 570?

3 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Not anymore you don't. AMD is VERY competitive these days, especially in the low to mid range price you're looking at.

i3 9100f is $70 and the 3400g is $140

3 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

AMD is definitely competitive but show me a new Ryzen 5 below $72 USD.

Ah, I didn't see that Intel build. Note, the build I suggested had 2x the ram, and at 1200mhz faster, but the inetl build will have better GPU.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Ah, I didn't see that Intel build. Note, the build I suggested had 2x the ram, and at 1200mhz faster, but the inetl build will have better GPU.

okay thanks :) is it true that ram frequency isnt that important on intel?

20 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

AMD is definitely competitive but show me a new Ryzen 5 below $72 USD.

21 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

i3 9100f is $70 and the 3400g is $140

Lol I didn't read the post properly 🤦🏼‍♂️

(That's why forums in the late evening are a bad idea...)

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Lol I didn't read the post properly 🤦🏼‍♂️

(That's why forums in the late evening are a bad idea...)

lol

2 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

okay thanks :) is it true that ram frequency isnt that important on intel?

not as important? yes.  large diffrences in CPU between below stock ddr4 (stock is 2666 iirc) and 3600? yes.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

not as important? yes.  large diffrences in CPU between below stock ddr4 (stock is 2666 iirc) and 3600? yes.

so 2400 should be fine?

I quickly noticed how small the SSD is on all proposed Builds. Having only ~250GB worth of space is fairly pointless. I would go for double that, or if the OP can squeeze it in his budget, go 1TB.

@~$400 to ~$500 is still fairly cheap but with some care you can put together a nice system.