Bottleneck? - 6 Core

I’m planning on getting a GTX 1080 TI , but I currently have a Ryzen 5 2600 CPU  with a 3.9Ghz Overclock. I also have a 600W PSU. I’m obviously going to upgrade the CPU later on, but I want to know if it there is going to be any Bottleneck or problem with the PSU.

Screenshot 2020-10-03 033859.png

No you're fine and the cpu is also fine imo. 

Edit: what PSU is it though? If it's a shitty one you might still want to get a better one. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

You will be fine,won't bottleneck a 1080 Ti.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

24 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

No you're fine and the cpu is also fine imo. 

Edit: what PSU is it though? If it's a shitty one you might still want to get a better one. 

Hahah, no worries. Its a EVGA psu. 

1 hour ago, Sebarobbie said:

Its a EVGA psu.

What exact model? wattage and brand efficiency are not quality. 

But as said above, the 2600 should be fine.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

31 minutes ago, Sebarobbie said:

Hahah, no worries. Its a EVGA psu. 

That really just creates worries.......

Branding in the PSU world is irrelevant compared to what unit it actually is. 

Well...i finally got my GTX 1080TI and yes...it was bottlenecked by the PSU indeed.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:49 PM, Sebarobbie said:

thats not a great unit. 

9 hours ago, Sebarobbie said:

Well...i finally got my GTX 1080TI and yes...it was bottlenecked by the PSU indeed.

there is no such thing as "bottlenecked by the PSU". it either works or the PSU shuts down. now that ignores how good the voltage is while working, but it will still work from the perspective of a user. 

a decent 500w unit would be better. like a Neo. like a Neo Eco Zen Gold from Antec. tho idk where you are located to suggest some unit. nor hwo much you want to spend on the PSU. 

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

thats not a great unit. 

there is no such thing as "bottlenecked by the PSU". it either works or the PSU shuts down. now that ignores how good the voltage is while working, but it will still work from the perspective of a user. 

a decent 500w unit would be better. like a Neo. like a Neo Eco Zen Gold from Antec. tho idk where you are located to suggest some unit. nor hwo much you want to spend on the PSU. 

I know what a bottleneck is , im only using it as a reference word . Anyways...im going to buy a CX750M from Corsair. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Sebarobbie said:

Anyways...im going to buy a CX750M from Corsair. Thanks.

why 750w?

there are probably better options. and you really only need 500w, or 650 if you want to cover for ampere. 

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

why 750w?

there are probably better options. and you really only need 500w, or 650 if you want to cover for ampere. 

There is not much options available in my country and i really want to be sure that im gonna have more space for upgradability.

Just now, Sebarobbie said:

There is not much options available in my country and i really want to be sure that im gonna have more space for upgradability.

fair enough i suppose. CXM is an allright unit.