Can't install Fedora on AMD 3000

Trying to install Fedora as a dual boot on my Ryzen 3950x and Asus X570 Prime-P Pro board. I turned off Fast Boot and selected Other OS in my bios. However, I just get stuck in what looks like a boot loop. I boot into the Flash Drive and select Start Fedora 32 Live and it shows some console logs then the screen go to no signal gets signal again then back to no signal repeat. 

Not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated

Can you get a picture of these console logs before the screen goes black please? ...and a picture after the screen comes back, if the logs are any different that is.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

13 minutes ago, TheJooomes said:

Can you get a picture of these console logs before the screen goes black please? ...and a picture after the screen comes back, if the logs are any different that is.

Yeah, I'll try right now to get the logs. I see no logs after the screen goes no signal and come back its just black then go back to no signal

29 minutes ago, TheJooomes said:

Here 

Screenshot_20201002-191259_Video Player.jpg

"No irq handler for vector" is a kernel error, usually caused by hardware issues. It looks like the screen is at a low resolution, and I'm guessing it goes black when it tried to go full native resolution, and I'm guessing whatever is causing that error is causing things to mess up when it tried to go full resolution.

Look up how to set nomodeset as a kernel parameter in fedora. I gotta go to bed soon, an unexpected thing happened and I need to wake up early, I'll be back tomorrow though.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

1 hour ago, TheJooomes said:

"No irq handler for vector" is a kernel error, usually caused by hardware issues. It looks like the screen is at a low resolution, and I'm guessing it goes black when it tried to go full native resolution, and I'm guessing whatever is causing that error is causing things to mess up when it tried to go full resolution.

Look up how to set nomodeset as a kernel parameter in fedora. I gotta go to bed soon, an unexpected thing happened and I need to wake up early, I'll be back tomorrow though.

Hey man, no rush or pressure. I don't wanna be the reason you don't sleep and miss something important. Thank you for your help! I am going to do what you advise tomorrow and get back to you! Thanks again, hope everything is okay!

fedora is among most painful distros to setup it has gave me pains imo switch to another distros

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

19 hours ago, TheJooomes said:

It worked and I was able to install it. Thank you so much!