3070 with 600w ssf

Go to solution Solved by SPARTAN VI,

Should be fine with 600W or even 500W. I have a similar ITX system and a RTX 2070S, which is rated at 215W TDP (RTX 3070 is 220W). During gaming loads, my system draws only 370W from the wall (as seen from my UPS display). Full specs in profile. 

Hello I'm putting together an ITX build and was wondering if a 600w psu would suffice. I

I am looking at getting a Corsair SF 600 Gold rated. My case can fit up to ATX PSUs but I was really hoping to get a SFX to get improved GPU cooling. 

I will have 

» Cᴘᴜ: Ryzen 7 3700x
 » Gᴘᴜ: Hopefully RTX 3070 FE
 » Mᴏʙᴏ: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX 
 » Psᴜ: 
 » Cᴏᴏʟᴇʀ: Stock Ryzen Wraith cooler
 » Rᴀᴍ: Corsair ddr4 Vengence Pro RGB 3200MHz 16x
 » Ssd: Samsung 860 evo 1tb
» HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2tb 7200
 » Cᴀsᴇ: NZXT H210i

Thank you and I am not used to using forums so I apologize for any weird formatting.

yes it will be fine.

the cpu draws 100w and the gpu 250. rest of system max 100 so you're fine even with a 500w psu.

If you pay the itx-premium, go for smaller case. NR200p or Sugo 14 are smaller, cheaper and most likely a lot better temperature wise too.

Should be fine with 600W or even 500W. I have a similar ITX system and a RTX 2070S, which is rated at 215W TDP (RTX 3070 is 220W). During gaming loads, my system draws only 370W from the wall (as seen from my UPS display). Full specs in profile.