PC won't post what can I do?

KemThatOneWeeb

So I ordered 2 identical systems and the first one is perfectly functional while the other one is complete chaos(arrived at different dates)

Specs are: Gigabyte b550i aorus pro ax, R9 3900x, NU12-S, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200mhz, Crucial P1 1TB NVME, Zotac 2060/MSI 1060, Corsair SF 600 80+platinum

Since the first PC build went relatively smooth I decided to not build the second on the mobo box and go straight to the case, everything was fine until I pressed the magical button and was received with no signal detected from my monitor. 

I have since, re-seated/swapped RAM, swapped in GPUs, Swapped PSUs, Checked all cables, Checked monitor(bought 4 for dual display on both PCs), Checked CPU Cooler. 

The only things I can think of that could possibly be wrong are, CPU, Mobo, NVME or PSU but everything is getting power so I doubt it. Either way, if non of those proves to be the problem what else can I do? I already sent the GPU back after I realized one of the fans wasn't spinning. (Other System boots just fine with the non-working's RAM,GPU, and PSU, same thing for the monitor.)

What can I try? I need this for work ASAP.  attached a picture of the system running just no post so, can't do anything

20200908_171228[1].jpg

20200916_153329[1].jpg

Try and trouble shoot it with the working system. So for example take the CPU from the not working system and put it in the working to see if it works. Then take the CPU from the working system and put it in the non-working system motherboard to see if the motherboard is still working, that way you can find out what is, and what is not working.

10 hours ago, AldiPrayogi said:

Can you try swapping the CPU?

Yes I will do that and hope that's what's wrong

1 hour ago, KemThatOneWeeb said:

Yes I will do that and hope that's what's wrong

It's either CPU or motherboard I think, verify which one then send either one back for replacement if you can

I'll be going to work tomorrow and swapping those out to see which one came defective

On 9/30/2020 at 7:49 AM, AldiPrayogi said:

It's either CPU or motherboard I think, verify which one then send either one back for replacement if you can

I swapped CPUs and I still wouldn't post so I have reached the conclusion that it was the motherboard. or at least I hope it is. 

20201001_155321.jpg

6 hours ago, KemThatOneWeeb said:

I swapped CPUs and I still wouldn't post so I have reached the conclusion that it was the motherboard. or at least I hope it is. 

20201001_155321.jpg

Send it back for refund/replacement. Have you checked if both CPUs work?