Looking for a 50"+ 4K TV to use as a monitor

dtgq
Looking for a TV with:
  • No chroma subsampling at 4K 60Hz.
  • No image processing, in order to minimize input lag.
  • No interpolated scaler, i.e. no scaler stretching my 21:9 or 32:9 or 5:4 input trying to be helpful and also causing input lag. I want it to be pixel-to-pixel and have the black bars/letterbox when not 16:9.
  • No PWM backlight (flicker-free) is a big bonus, but can compromise if everything else excels.
Don't care about TN/IPS/VA as long as it looks normal/natural. I've seen Acer TN panels with absolutely nothing to complain about, and I've seen coveted Dell IPS panels with nauseatingly over-saturated greens and reds.
I also want to emphasize the point of no chroma subsampling because of how deceptively frustrating it has been, between those who use it to pad the spec sheet with a faux 4K 60Hz, and those who think it's no big deal to then mistakenly say it's 4:4:4 (in reviews no less).

I would start with the Samsung Q60T line

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/q60t-qled/settings

claims 120hz and I can't find a review that has tested it with a highspeed camera. I expect it is 60hz with some "motion enhancement" settings you can turn on and off to fake the look, but it's samsung so they have the history of being accurate with specs. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it