Learn to Code Bundle - Name Your Price (similar to Humble Bundle)

Henry

StackSocial is currently offering 8 coding/programming courses

How do you get it? Here: http://stacksocial.com/sales/the-name-your-own-price-learn-to-code-bundle?aid=a-vmmjvcpl

You can name your price, as long as it is over $1 for the bundle. If you pay below the average price, you get the Java Course and the PSD Course. If you pay the average, you get all 8 including the Python course, the Web Dev course, the OS X course, etc etc.

I haven't purchased the entire bundle yet, I've only payed $1 for the Java course and PSD course because all I needed was Java.

Sale ends on April 15th

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Or you know, you could just learn for free anywhere else on the internet....

They have great courses and its a great place to start. Plus its cheap. I only payed a dollar.

Just checked their Java course, 18000 people are enrolled O.o https://www.udemy.com/learn-to-program-with-java/

Damn shame they don't have C# could really help me with my unity projects :(

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

I learned C# for free here:

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Content/ViewContent.aspx?et=3371&m=3346&ct=18127

It took me about a month to learn. :)

OMG thanks, I have been looking for a good C# tutorial that covers everything really easily, and this might just be it. The only thing I need once I have done this is a good unity tutorial.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

this could be awesome if it didn't seem like it was entierly focused on web designing.

I might just grab it but is it learn at your own speed in your own time or are the tasks due on certain dates?

\

-snip-

Totally using this.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

OMG thanks, I have been looking for a good C# tutorial that covers everything really easily, and this might just be it. The only thing I need once I have done this is a good unity tutorial.

Here's a ton of tutorials on how to implement your code into Unity. :)

http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/modules/beginner/scripting

You can also learn more on Unity here:

http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/modules

Totally using this.

It's great, you can learn at your own pace. :)

intersting, but im wondering if its bounds to their times/speeds or if it is just on your own, when you are availeble, if its the first it isnt going to work out for me for sure, otherwise hmmmmm might be usefull

intersting, but im wondering if its bounds to their times/speeds or if it is just on your own, when you are availeble, if its the first it isnt going to work out for me for sure, otherwise hmmmmm might be usefull

its a recorded lecture.

I might just grab it but is it learn at your own speed in your own time or are the tasks due on certain dates?

your own pace. It is just a ton of recorded lectures and videos and practice stuff

Damn shame they don't have C# could really help me with my unity projects :(

Tons of free stuff on youtube, and udemy has some courses on c# that are free

your own pace. It is just a ton of recorded lectures and videos and practice stuff

Yeah I bought it and I am now studying the HTML/CSS course :)

\

So what exactly do I get for $1.01? (not being a cheap asshole, that's all I can afford) I only care about the Java tutorial, and I'm learning from thenewboston, but I'm still pretty new and I would love to see alternatives still. 

So what exactly do I get for $1.01? (not being a cheap asshole, that's all I can afford) I only care about the Java tutorial, and I'm learning from thenewboston, but I'm still pretty new and I would love to see alternatives still. 

Yeah all you get for $1.01 is the PSD and Java course, which is what I payed. Ik how you feel, Im a cheap asshole too. Lol.

Yeah all you get for $1.01 is the PSD and Java course, which is what I payed. Ik how you feel, Im a cheap asshole too. Lol.

Thanks. I'm really not being a cheap asshole though, I have like jest less than $4 in my account that I need to last like another two weeks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

(ignore this comment)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this bundle still hasnt ended.