LTT Store?

We have some plans...

And no, none of the cafe press store money goes to Linus Media Group

Redbubble pays the artist and cost the same. Great shirts to, American! brand based in Cali. 

Good idea, but it must have reasonable international shipping!

of course i would love to get a usb drive signed by linus lol

So that you could throw it at a sata cable and shut down the forum...???

So that you could throw it at a sata cable and shut down the forum...???

yeah you can also call it servercrusher

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Dont go high shipping to europe and ill buy all the shit from the store! :D

+1 :D

i know a lot of youtube celebs have shirt stores, logan, ted bier (ted's holdover, air rifle, shooting and spear fishing channel) and fps russia (cool dude look him up if you dont know of him, guns and ammo).

it will depend on your logos, if there ironic like Professional unboxer then i can get behind that. but if there just linus recommends BIG! intel Logo then no thanx.

as for screwdrivers and other hardware i would think it would be a little unwise to jump in with such high price, low return products just yet.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

I would totally go for this. Linus swag is all the rage! Stickers, posters, key chains, unboxing knives, case decals. "Linus Inside" would be hilarious as a case badge!

As far as posters and such, those could be shipped in tubes so that should cut down on shipping. Hell.. Shirt in a tube! Everything in a tube?

What I'm trying to say is, I want this store in my life, all of it.

We have some plans...

Awesome! I'll beta test some shirts for you! *nudge nudge wink wink*

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Well if you could do a european store as well as im 100% in.

Althought that would take quite some time on you guys so you would probably need to hire someone to do the job for you or use some kind of website that does that. Im sure it exists.

What kind of linus swag? I'd buy shirts, posters, usb sticks, case badges(thats would be so awesome), unboxing knife might be a bit hard to sell because its a knife and you might need special rights to sell them, mouse pads could be cool, maybe phone cases (im just throwing ideas here).

Also it would be cool to know how much linus media group makes as a margin on every item, to know how much i would contribute to the team by buying so stuff

Id buy a signed thumb drive lol id also get a few linus inside stickers xD put that sh*t on everything :P

System: AMD Phenom II 965 BE, 8GB Mushkin Sliverline, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, Fractal Designs Core 1000, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair TX750W, Zalman CNPS5X (awful cooler), and a GTx 560 1GB.

iv wanted to do my own computer store / arcade for a while now

Character artist in the Games industry.

yeah would love it as long as shipping to AU wasnt too much as most shipping overseas is massive

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

LTT Key caps. 

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

LTT Key caps. 

Oh. My. God. Yes.

A spacebar with the LTT logo!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Oh. My. God. Yes.

A spacebar with the LTT logo!

CUSTOM space bar :D 

Character artist in the Games industry.

I voted for "nah," mainly because I don't usually buy such things.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

As others said, as long as international shipping is reasonable then definitely.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

While it is true that Linus is now a famous internet persona, I think is far too early to start selling items branded with his name.

Ipsa scientia potestas est

Make LTT related case badges and stickers. Different from all the tshirts that other guys sell.

If items were available internationally then I'd be up for it 

If I were a bird, I'd fly into a ceiling fan.

I would love to have Slick's face as a case badge.

Slick's duck face as a case badge* ftfy.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Depending what's offered, maybe.  I don't really see myself buying any LTT specific things though.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595