Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

LOLanater001

I am looking to buy a mechanical keyboard but only want to spend £30. I'm probably going to get this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mechanical-PICTEK-Adjustable-Anti-ghosting-Programming-Black-dp-B08CXR4HCL/dp/B08CXR4HCL/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

I wanted to check here to see if there is a better option before I buy it.

Maybe not exactly at your price point, but I've found that the RedDragon keyboards are decent bang for your buck keyboards at a lower price. I just dont know what that would be in your currency, sorry.

What sort of switch do you want or perfer? Personally I think Blue Clicky kind like the Cherry MX Blue or it's clones are the best, but YMMV.

22 hours ago, Oliver Michael said:

Maybe not exactly at your price point, but I've found that the RedDragon keyboards are decent bang for your buck keyboards at a lower price. I just dont know what that would be in your currency, sorry.

Came here to say this. I have a redragon with brown switches that I use for work. It’s a fantastic keyboard for the price. 

I've never used that board and don't know the brand.  It has blue switches so they should be clicky.  It's rainbow and not rgb so you won't be able to customize the color.   

I have a redragon k552 with outemu blue and damn they are quite loud.  The click is loud and the have a lot of spring ping when you type enthusiastically I would say.  Over all the board is still well build, quite sturdy and it stays in place well when typing.  For the price I don't think that you could find better.  Also my 552 is swappable and I could put other outemu switches.  To fit in other brand of switches I've heard that I would have to modify the two contact lead to fit them in so I didn't bother trying and I bought the gmmk which is hot swappable and compatible with a lot of switches.  

If the noise doesn't bother you much, I would try to find a used redragon in your budget.  Careful which version you get ... for the k552 (and I think it's the same for the k551 which is full size) you can have it in black and white and each color comes with either no led, red led, rainbow led or full rgb. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD