[FIXED] Turning to Wrong Resolution on My Monitor (BLACK SCREEN)

Hey! I was playing around with my monitor resolution so I can get better fps. I decided to put my screen Resolution to 1152x648 which made my monitor go black screen. I'm using an old monitor from couple of years ago. I don't know how to fix this since I can't see anything on the screen to change back the resolution to a compatible resolution. I used the Intel Graphics Tools to change the settings before. How can I fix this? I read that I need to go to safe mode? How to do that with a black screen? Thank you in advance!

P.S I FIXED IT BY CONNECTING MY PC TO MY TV AND IT WORKS... I managed change the resolution back to normal.

Edited by GamerDaily
Adding the P.S and I fixed it

Pretty much any resolution changing tool requires you to confirm or reverts automatically after 15 seconds just for that reason?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Pretty much any resolution changing tool requires you to confirm or reverts automatically after 15 seconds just for that reason?

Well what happened to me was that I changed my resolution and the screen just went total black and I waited for couple of minutes and it's still the same. So I don't know what happened there. There's no confirmation pop up at all when I did it.

I tried almost every way to start safe mode on Google and every single one doesn't work for me (Restarting your PC 3x, F11, F8, etc). Is there any other way it can work?