Another issue with good old vega 64

Shivank

The card work fine when i boot up pc bit whenever i launch a game it just reboots the system and do not show any display i thought that it was because of drivers i reinstalled them nothing happened then i thought it was because of power splitter of psu i gave it both 8 pin with out splitter nothing happened the. I switched the bios button to backward position that woked can anyone tell me what's the problem did i just messed up the bios on card or is it something with power?what the duel bios switch actually do? 

My rig-

R5 2600

B450 gigabyte ds3h 

Arez vega 64

Cooler master psu 750 w 

Seagate baracuda 1 tb 

120 gb wd green m.2 

so mobos can have two bioses if one gets damaged, so now you are using the second bios. no idea actually on why that would work

6 minutes ago, Red_Fox_1293 said:

so mobos can have two bioses if one gets damaged, so now you are using the second bios. no idea actually on why that would work

The problem is not with the mobo it is with the gpu 

16 minutes ago, Shivank said:

The problem is not with the mobo it is with the gpu 

i believe that switches betwen a high power BIOS and a low power BIOS. so switching it to the lower, or higher state depending on how it was firts probably stabalized the card again.

you could try flashing the entire bios again, tough that could brick the card if it goes wrong.

27 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

i believe that switches betwen a high power BIOS and a low power BIOS. so switching it to the lower, or higher state depending on how it was firts probably stabalized the card again.

you could try flashing the entire bios again, tough that could brick the card if it goes wrong.

That's why I don't even want to try bios flash cause I can't even afford another card just wanted to know is there some major problem with the card ?