I just had a static white screen when booting my PC

As the title says while I was booting my PC my screen had static white noise which covered the entire width of the screen and its height was around 4-5 inches. I had that white noise screen for 1 sec and then my mouse started lagging after second boot for 1-2 sec as well. I then ran benchmarks because of what I experienced recently and all of my results were the same.

Should I worried about this?

Also I remember I had voltage fluctuation right when I booted my PC but shouldn't my UPS prevent any voltage fluctuation damage?

Edit- After doing some googling I saw this video which is quite similar to what I experienced

but for me it lasted only 1 sec and it covered the entire width of screen and height around 4-5 inches.

What is the monitor, how are you connected to your PC?

EDIT: If I were to guess, bad digital connection.

2 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

What is the monitor, how are you connected to your PC?

EDIT: If I were to guess, bad digital connection.

My monitor is Samsung C27F591 and it's connected via displayport. I bought this vesa certified dp 2-3 months ago so I could run adaptive sync.

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Might not be fully engaged with the locking mechanism. I know DVI connectors if improperly secured can give visual distortion as well. 

Just a thought. Could be a lot of other things too, but this one is easy and cheap to apply. 

3 minutes ago, Bad5ector said:

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. Might not be fully engaged with the locking mechanism. I know DVI connectors if improperly secured can give visual distortion as well. 

Just a thought. Could be a lot of other things too, but this one is easy and cheap to apply. 

I hope it's the cable and not the GPU. The white noise occurred right when boot logo showed up.