Pc doing weird things, I could use some help.

Hey people,

I build a pc with new parts that are listed down here. This is my pc for lans, but I don't use it very often.

I had windows 10 installed on the 120gb Kingston a400 ssd. Directly after the install windows gave some blue screens, and random crashes. I cleaned my ram and that issue was solved.

The next big issue was and is, is that downloads get corrupted all the time. Even the install of the AMD adrenalin got corrupted multiple times. Downloading games is also a big problem.

I get error codes that files are corruted on steam, epic games, origin and uplay. I thought it was a SSD issue, so I ran a Kingston SSD test. The 120gb kingston a400 ssd (OS) and had 39 hours ran.

Yesterday I installed windows 10 on the 480gb kingston a400 ssd. I cleaned both ssd's with diskpart and set them up as GPT. I made a new win 10 installation usb version 2004. This worked and I had

no problems. Now after I installed the AMD Adrenalin drivers (for the rx 570) the pc rebooted and worked. I tried running 3DMARK, right after 3dmark opened fullscreen my monitor turned off and on again.

I had green flcikering in my screen, The whole screen just turns a darker tint of green and stays on it for like 2 seconds before going back. This kept on going untill I restarted it. I tried to enable AMD DSP

(Dynamic Super Resolution) This changed the green screen from green to solid black. I uninstalled the drivers with DDU this morgen, and reinstalled the Adrenalin software and drivers. I coudn't test it yet, because

I had to go to work where I am now. Has anyone here had this issue before? I think it's a software issue, but I could be wrong. I really don't know how to fix this. 

Thanks for reading and thinking with me.

And sorry for my English, I'm Dutch. 

Pc specs:

Ryzen 5 1600AF

Asus TUF B450 Plus Gaming (Running newest bios)

4x4gb Kingston Predator 3200mhz

Wraith Spire stock cooler

Sapphire Rx 570 8gb Pulse

Kingston A400 120gb (Was OS drive, 39 hours)

Kingston A400 480gb (New OS drive, 330 hours)

Sharkoon Lit 100 case

Seasonic  12-III 500watt

20200610_153142.jpg

20200610_164240.jpg

20200610_164249.jpg

20200610_164312.jpg

20200610_164442.jpg

20200610_164524.jpg

20200610_164649.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dean0919 said:

Are you overclocking anything? If yes, downclock them to stock and see if problem still exists.

I think it's related to GPU and it's driver. When you come home, run that test again and see if problem is there. If yes, uninstall that driver and install earlier version and let's see.

Personally, I have a bad experience with 120GB Kingston A400. It died after an year or two, but SSD can't cause flickering screen, so I would exclude it. It's probably related to GPU.

Nope, it's all stock and I have not enabled any OC modes in the bios. The GPU worked in another system I have, so I think it might be bad installed drivers. It's really weird..

14 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

you could try the pro enterprise driver. https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-pro-software.

Or

a different psu

Thankss, I will try the drivers when I'm done with my intern, but what does the PSU have to do with the corrupt files? It's a new seasonic psu, so I can just return it. But I want to be sure.