Triple Monitor Setup with GTX 770s in SLI.

Hey guys.

I'm currently have an AOC E2250SWDN 1080p monitor, and since I didn't want to buy 3 new monitors (since I would prefer to have them all the same), I'm just buying two more.

And yes, I'm aware IPS would've been good, but I don't have that much money to spend and such, so I can deal with it for now.

I bought two DVI cables for two monitors I'm going to buy -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-DVI-Monitor-Cable-6-Feet-Long-/221271734133?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3384d2b775

And of course I got an extra long power cable since I don't have relatively close outlets near my setup.

I was curious, would it be fine if my current monitor and a 2nd one was hooked with my first GPU and the 3rd one on my 2nd GPU?

Or, should I get a DVI-I cable so I can have one monitor hooked up via DVI-D and one via DVI-I on the 2nd GPU and have my current monitor just on my 1st GPU, hooked up via DVI-D

And is there a way to set a monitor the primary one/"middle" one so all the applications and games would open there?

Thanks

Hey guys.

I'm currently have an AOC E2250SWDN 1080p monitor, and since I didn't want to buy 3 new monitors (since I would prefer to have them all the same), I'm just buying two more.

And yes, I'm aware IPS would've been good, but I don't have that much money to spend and such, so I can deal with it for now.

I bought two DVI cables for two monitors I'm going to buy -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-DVI-Monitor-Cable-6-Feet-Long-/221271734133?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3384d2b775

And of course I got an extra long power cable since I don't have relatively close outlets near my setup.

I was curious, would it be fine if my current monitor and a 2nd one was hooked with my first GPU and the 3rd one on my 2nd GPU?

Or, should I get a DVI-I cable so I can have one monitor hooked up via DVI-D and one via DVI-I on the 2nd GPU and have my current monitor just on my 1st GPU, hooked up via DVI-D

And is there a way to set a monitor the primary one/"middle" one so all the applications and games would open there?

Thanks

What OS you using?

Diamond 5 in League :)

Here's how I have mine setup:

3bc76bff56f88061c4f2e3adb253a880.png

You can see the 3 displays I run in surround are all connected via DVI, 2 to the first card and 1 to the second card. Then I have another auxiliary display connected to the first one via display port.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Hey guys.

Thanks

you can set which moniter you want to be the primary one. You would probably be good with hooking up your two secondary moniters onto your second gpu, leaving your main moniter to have a card all to itself.

Nvidia suggests you connect your displays VIA the DVI for surround (with multiple GPU's) and any extra monitors via the others.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME