Game Crashes, BSOD, Slow Boot?

elKz

Hello,

CPU: i7 9700K

MOBO: Z390 Maximus XI HERO
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz
PSU: 750W RM750x

GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Over the last 3 or 4 days I've been experiencing an odd number of issues with my system. The first thing I noticed was my top monitor flashing black from time to time. It then went from this to a sudden BSOD which reported back with ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys. I also found that following this my boot times were a lot longer than normal, the system was hanging on the post screen for roughly 8 - 10 seconds where as It's usually only there for a second at most, I made It to the Windows login screen and then only a single line of the RGB on my keyboard was lighting up, I proceeded to reconnect the keyboard and It didn't power up at all, tried It again and then all of a sudden it worked and I was able to login to Windows. 

On top of this, my games are crashing at random - Event Manager reports back that the driver has crashed, however I've used DDU and done a fresh install and still I have these issues. I'll also attach a video of another issue I seem to be experiencing, however It's only appearing completely at random on Battlefront 2 at present. A few days ago I was able to run this game flawlessly, not a single issue and now I get this every time I launch.

CPU Temp doesn't go above 70c

GPU Temp doesn't go above 74c in game, idle at 51c (0% fans)