Logitech G700s Unboxing

100% for the Logitech G600, all the buttons would come in useful for playing Trouble in Terrorist Town also it just feels right in the hand when I used it.  

G9X is discontinued :(

ok i can send u one for 200 USD :P its still in stock here in Turkey :) but seriously would you go with the G9X if you could get a new one or the G700S?

Bought the sensei RAW and its amazing. nice feel texture feels like it will last, only downside is its a bit light but surprisingly you get used to it because it can be palmed clawed with medium hands.

I voted for the Naos 8200, specifically because I own the Naos 5000. I purchased the mouse because I was looking for something big (it was this or a death adder) and simple. I wanted something with ~5 functional buttons, dpi switching, customizable (or at least red) LED's to match my Trigger and red and black themed rig, and a weight system. This mouse met all my needs, albeit being super expensive. I also was looking for at least ~4000 DPI for the very, very select games I use it in (RTS).

My Rig: MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming, Intel Core i5-3570k, Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7870x2, Asus Xonar DX, OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB Boot drive, 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD in Raid 1 w/ OCZ Vertex 3 60GB Cache

Honestly this could be the one. Great ergonomics. Wireless (or wired) and legendary Logitech build quality. I've used a couple of Logitech mice over the years, most notably my MX Duo (still working to this day in my parents' media PC), my G7 (switched from it when I went above 1080p for my monitor), and my G9 (awesome mouse. Used it at work every day for a couple years - still use it as my backup that I carry in my backpack). 

So I have a fondness for that "classic" logitech shape that we've seen in so many products like the G5 and G500, but I actually think the shape of the G700 was an improvement as long as your hand fits it well, and the G700s continues with this shape.

I love my Ikari Laser but I also yearn for more buttons sometimes. I tried the G600, but mine is an early unit that suffers from noticeable latency in spite of the high DPI so it didn't really do it for me. The G700 adds a ton of buttons in places that can actually be accessed in an ergonomic fashion, and doesn't appear to have the same latency issues that plagued my G600...

Logitech's gaming software is second to none, which is one of the best things about their peripheral products. I can recommend them with confidence even to people who I don't think are capable of fighting with a piece of software to get their darn webcam to work, and their warranty is legendary (twice I've RMAed thing only to have them tell me "Don't worry about it. We'll just ship you a new one")

The flexible scroll wheel (either free spin or normal mode) is AWESOME for productivity. I show this in detail in the video, and Logitech's claim that they're using much better surface materials on the mouse is intriguing though it's not something that I can verify one way or the other right now... I just hope it doesn't end up like my G9 where it basically looks like it has leprosy.

My first complaint about it is that the quality of the wired cord could be better. It's a little stiff and not braided, but I guess they really don't expect you to use the mouse with it attached...

But that's about it... Will be switching to the G700 and I'll see how it goes...

The G700 was a huge disappointment for me. It wasn't responsive even at 1000Hz polling rate, wasn't comfortable, felt cheap and slipped out of my hand frequently. The only thing I miss is the left and right scroll buttons on my Mamba 2012.

SENSEI XD at the moment I have a cooler master cm storm Xornet, I love it, but teh SENSEI looks so AWESOME!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I'm planning on getting the razer naga epic because of its 12 side keys, wireless functionality,16 million color options, and I love razer

Love my G500; the adjustable weight system is nice and the scroll-wheel functionality has become such a dependency of mine that I can't work without it when researching through large reports, or simply scrolling through files while programming. My most favourite mouse ever.

Also, I don't think i'll ever favour a wireless mouse over wired.

I had the G700 for a few days, just couldn't get used to it.

The texture of where you're thumb rests, ugh no, just, ugh,,,so horrible, like sand paper.

Using a razer naga for the time being, comfy as anything, when it inevitably dies on me, need to find a replacement that isn't another naga....

Does the G700s still have the sand paper like texture on the side's?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Pretty much since my last build I've been using the naga and G500 depending on needs and mood, that being said I feel that my naga is too small and my g500 is off in balance on 2 axis which i find just odd with the way I pick it up. 

At a [H]ardocp event I played around with the g9x and I have to agree with Linus its quite possibly the most comfortable mouse you could ever use, that being said and now knowing that they are discontinued ill probably go ahead and pick up a couple. 

Only other mouse im really interested in would probably be the RAT 9 with all the weight adjustments I feel I might be able to be balanced on a 2 finger pick up. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

i currently have the slightly older G700, is it worth it to upgrade to the G700s? because I'm kinda looking for a newer mouse anyway.

Corsair Vengeance M65, I'm more of a fps gamer.  ^_^ 

| Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.8Ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Sapphire HD Radeon 7850 | 2x4GB Crosair Vengeance Memory @ 1600Mhz | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W PSU | DeepCool Rockman fan controller | 1.25TB of storage |

I still use my old deathadder, just selected the 2013 edition in the poll though

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I have a rat 7... and love it.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

I just got Logitech G600 and it is awesome! 

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

I would get the fund ms-3 if i were to buy a new mouse becuase i like having a big mouse and there are enough exra buttons for me

I don't understand why Logitech designs their mice this way. In terms of buttons I want to get a G400s. It just has the standard mouse wheel, nice clicky left and right buttons, and the forward and back. BUT, I want a wireless mouse. The problem is the G700s has a bunch of extra buttons that I absolutely don't want to have on my mouse. 4 thumb buttons that look like they are all crammed together? No thanks. 3 giant macro buttons next to the left click? Absolutely no way in hell. Not to mention that it uses a laser sensor instead of optical.

Wouldn't it make way more sense to have SKUs like a G400s, and a G400w (wireless) and then a G700s and a G700w? This seems to be a problem from every single mouse vendor. Wireless mice are either made for laptop use or have 12 more buttons than I would ever want to use. Anybody else share my pain?

i own a Logitech G9 for fps and G600 for WOW

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I own the G700. I voted for the G700s because the G700 is so good, but I HATE the look of it, I don't like all this "gamer style" rubbish going around, I game, I do not want stupid designs and offputting colour schemes on everything I own.

Classy it up logitech.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I purchased a corsair m60 the other day fo $30 pretty sexy mouse

edit: bought a Logitech Anywhere MX today for my notebook, feels solid with rechargeables