XMP issues with A320 motherboard and R5 1400

As title states ive been getting some issues trying to run the xmp profile of my ram with my setup.

they are currently running at 2400mhz and rated for 3000 o.c 

my cpu is a R5 1400 

motherboard is gigabyte https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-A320M-S2H-V2-rev-11#kf (ON BIOS F10) <-- might be an issue, would like to know more about the issues and benefits of the different bios

my ram is https://pcpartpicker.com/product/CnzZxr/team-night-hawk-rgb-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-tf2d416g3000hc16cdc01

i have TX 650w bronze rated from corsair

Any help is greatly appretiated, if you need more info or specifics just post it below

EDIT: system works flawlessly without trying to use the XMP profile, when XMP is enabled system bootloops and eventually boots with the overclocked ram running at the correct speed, allthough ive always gone back to the original speed because im worried running it at higher speeds after crashing might damage the hardware

You can set the soc to 1.15 and dram to 1.35 and then go for 2666 with xmp/docp, if that's stable, go for 2933 then 3000.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can set the soc to 1.15 and dram to 1.35 and then go for 2666 with xmp/docp, if that's stable, go for 2933 then 3000.

so i should enable profile 1 (2933) and manually set the frequency to 2666?
also im not certain i understand soc and if there even is a setting for it in my bios.

ill be back with results in acouple minutes 

10 hours ago, mememaster69 said:

so i should enable profile 1 (2933) and manually set the frequency to 2666?

Yes, enable xmp/docp and then go for 2666 and work your way  up to 3000.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Should i do any tests inbetween? 2666 seems to be stable without the boot loop thing happening

10 hours ago, mememaster69 said:

2666 seems to be stable without the boot loop thing happening

you could run memtest and check stability for each frequency. 

Build Log: 

bumping the frequency up to 2800mhz makes the system bootcycle once then it worked, i didnt understand how to set SOC to a static number or how to even access it through my bios, ive yet to use memtest but did some prime 95 testing and it seems to be stable

Now when loading defaults then choosing xmp at 2993 the system runs good without boot cycles. 

Maybe it just needs to be warmed up before using it