does my motherboard support rgb fan?

anybody?

just wanted to ask if my motherboard supports rgb fan, and if so can anyone suggest some model that i might use? 

my motherboard is Biostar A320MH

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, anybody? said:

just wanted to ask if my motherboard supports rgb fan, and if so can anyone suggest some model that i might use? 

my motherboard is Biostar A320MH

Thanks in advance

A320 in general is older and lower end. The problem with rgb in general is that unlike basically everything in white box pc building the manufacturers ran from standards as hard as they could. The result is there is no “supports rgb fan” because there is no “rgb fan” standard anymore.  There are some motherboards that have connectors on the motherboard for some models of fans, there is no motherboard that has one for all of them.  

the standard move is to use a fan controller box that connects to usb which all motherboards will have somewhere, including yours

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

A320 in general is older and lower end. The problem with rgb in general is that unlike basically everything in white box pc building the manufacturers ran from standards as hard as they could. The result is there is no “supports rgb fan” because there is no “rgb fan” standard anymore.  There are some motherboards that have connectors on the motherboard for some models of fans, there is no motherboard that has one for all of them.  

the standard move is to use a fan controller box that connects to usb which all motherboards will have somewhere, including yours

thanks for the info

Usually you can check manual and see what headers you have. In this case, answer is no. Too low-end board for anything really.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LogicalDrm said:

Usually you can check manual and see what headers you have. In this case, answer is no. Too low-end board for anything really.

thanks