Xbox Game Pass for PC going up in Price

Quinnell

Oh, my!!!!  To be charged $10 a month to play some video game??? What a scandal!!!

World of Warcraft players: ......................... Hey, that's cheap.

17 hours ago, DutchGuyTom said:

That is also my understanding and I can't see any interpretation of their announcement meaning otherwise. It explicitly says "ultimate OR PC subscriptions".

I figured, but you can never know sometimes. I've heard multiple instances of people talking about it and saying that you need Ultimate, plus like, it sounds too good to be true? How come being on PC gives me the ability to choose the lower paying one, while someone who buys an actual XBox needs Ultimate? Honestly it doesn't make too much sense to me but I won't argue lmao

27 minutes ago, austin.paquette said:

I figured, but you can never know sometimes. I've heard multiple instances of people talking about it and saying that you need Ultimate, plus like, it sounds too good to be true? How come being on PC gives me the ability to choose the lower paying one, while someone who buys an actual XBox needs Ultimate? Honestly it doesn't make too much sense to me but I won't argue lmao

Game Pass Xbox is $10/m, PC is going to $10/m (was $5/m during beta), Ultimate is $15/m

Xbox gets you games for xbox consoles
PC gets you games for PC
Ultimate gets you games for Xbox & PC with xCloud support and Xbox Live for consoles

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc