Im going to build a PC.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

1660 super

16GB Cosair vengeance 3600MHZ RAM

SSD+7200rpm baracuda drive

No water cooling

-From a build like this, what is the max FPS I can expect from a late AAA title like the latest CODModern Warfare at ultra 1080p?

Seems like a weird combo to use a 3700X and a 1660 Super even more so with Zen 3 around the gate. I'd say 120 Fps? Maybe closer to 100

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

3 minutes ago, Duckson McQuack said:

Seems like a weird combo to use a 3700X and a 1660 Super even more so with Zen 3 around the gate. I'd say 120 Fps? Maybe closer to 100

Do u have a better config. in mind without straying too off the budget?

4 minutes ago, ramesh_madara said:

Im going to build a PC.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

1660 super

16GB Cosair vengeance 3600MHZ RAM

SSD+7200rpm baracuda drive

No water cooling

-From a build like this, what is the max FPS I can expect from a late AAA title like the latest CODModern Warfare at ultra 1080p?

At ultra? Around 60fps. The 1660 is not a ultra card. It's a weird build where you are overspending on the cpu and under spending on the gpu. If you can wait you can snag a nice used rtx 2000 series at the 3000 series launch or just get a rtx 3070 or something depending on your budget.

Just now, ramesh_madara said:

What is your budget?

1 minute ago, ramesh_madara said:

Well, I'm from Sri Lanka. So, my budget won't make much sense to you since we have to pay a bit extra due to taxes. But i'd say ~750-800$

For real, of it is for gaming, wait to buy a 3000 series in a few weeks or even buy a 2000 reused or on sale. The prices fell to the bottom after the 3000 announcement