aw2521hf image rentention ?

Drabat

Hi ,

Yesterday i try to put my response time on extreme and something the image who was on my screen staying in my screen , but today after disconnected all the cable and to a auto test one the monitor it's disapear i call dell and they said it was due to my motherboard , if someone know what this problem is can i explain me better

This is the problem : https://imgur.com/a/2TV62O9

Thank

You're going to have to be more specific. I don't see anything wrong with this picture.

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

You don't see the youtube video behind the switch menu ? the youtube hehind the menu stay whatever the source i put in the monitor , it's disapear with a lcd conditionner setting but im afraid to use extreme response time again lol

That doesn't look like image retention. 
The voerdrive does not case that. 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Tbh i don't know , i just know dell told me that my motherboard can cause that , and it appear when i put my response time on extreme and it fixed itself when i use the lcd conditionning , that's why i ask because i don't know the fuck is that

Nobody who why it only appear on extreme ?

It's your issue not the monitor 

Take a video or something