Is my motherboard going to be fine??

I made a mistake when building my pc. I mounted the motherboard without standoffs to the case. I used the computer twice and it was running smoothly. Two days later, I helped my brother install his new hard drive to his computer while he was out of town and I realized when looking at his PC that his motherboard is mounted with standoffs. I googled it and it says that motherboards should be mounted with standoffs to prevent shortages and other problems. When I heard about this I dissembled my motherboard and remounted it with standoffs. The computer is still running smoothly, but I was wondering if there a way to check If I did damaged it, do you guys think the motherboard is messed up? What are some signs that my motherboard is bad and can I check if the components are running smoothly.

Note Added: Motherboard Type: MSI Tomohawk B450 MAX

Case:H510 Black (Its made out of steel)

1 minute ago, HolaComae said:

but I was wondering if there a way to check If I did damaged it, do you guys think the motherboard is messed up?

If you had damaged it, it wouldn't work.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

If it still works, then it's fine.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I'm confused how you managed to get the I/O Shield lined up with no stand offs?

Yeah, these days the screw holes themselves are actually shielded from the rest of the board and since all components are surface mounted there's very little sticking out the back to short.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)