No monitor signal after installing NVMe

TristanN
Go to solution Solved by TristanN,

Guys sorry I’m stupid, using Apple Cinema Display and forgot to unplug usb cable from monitor to my Mac 🤦‍♂️ 

Hi,

Yesterday I put together my build with all components except for the NVMe. It posted successfully and I could get into the BIOS.

Today I installed the NVMe, but I no longer get a monitor signal (keyboard, mouse works). I also inserted the usb with Windows 10 but nothing. I tried tapping the delete key and f11 once it starts but nothing happens.

I have cleared CMOS, check all wires, tried different monitor cables, and made sure GPU is installed properly. There are no errors on the debug LED and all the fans spin up properly.

Any ideas?

3800XT

X570 Tomahawk

Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16

GTX 970

Samsung 970 Evo Plus

Thanks

Guys sorry I’m stupid, using Apple Cinema Display and forgot to unplug usb cable from monitor to my Mac 🤦‍♂️ 

30 minutes ago, TristanN said:

I love having those moments, where i cant figure out how to solve a problem just to realize that it wasn't more than plain ass stupidity :'D 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.