Hot air-/rework station

Mr. Veink

I'm going to get a hot air-/rework station. But I can't choose which one. I found two interesting ones.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B074C7RYLT/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_IYNtFb1SANQZY

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07V6878PZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZYNtFb79RYAXW

Both seem nice but I can't find the nozzle size anywhere. I would need the biggest in my price range. Also I'm looking from Amazon.de because I would get free shipping.

I can't recommend the Quick 957 and 861 enough. They are fantastic, high quality, tools for very reasonable prices. Louis Rossman recommends the 861, but I have the 957 at work and it's fantastic, plenty of power and airflow for the light work I do. I would strongly recommend getting separate hot air and soldering stations, generally the combined units are of lower quality, especially in regards to their internal components. Hope this helps, sorry for American Amazon :/ 

ASU

The reason why I can't order from USA is that there would be huge shipping costs and some extra payments. (I'm from Finland.) I try to find those hot air stations, thanks!

Oh goodness. Those are really expensive. The only ones I found in my price range are those I linked above 😔

On 9/1/2020 at 10:49 AM, Mr. Veink said:

Oh goodness. Those are really expensive. The only ones I found in my price range are those I linked above 😔

The 957DW+ usually goes for $100USD, it's worth every penny for the control and features it offers. In addition, I don't think you need the power of the 861 unless you're doing board rework all day for a job.

ASU

There's TME.eu , there's farnell.com  (try uk.farnell.com or choose your country) , there's rs components with warehouse in EU , there's Batterfly in Italy (distributor for Hakko, if you want soldering station, hot air stations aren't good and they're expensive)

Farnell rebrands some Atten and Yihua (whatever is called) under their own internal brand Tenma, and they're often cheap, and nozzles and heating elements can be bought off ebay if the spare parts seem too expensive on farnell, so they're worth checking out at the very least.

Here's link https://uk.farnell.com/w/c/tools-production-supplies/soldering-stations-accessories/soldering-stations/hot-air-stations/prl/results?sort=P_PRICE