JUST FINISHED MY FIRST PC

Mr.Moustache

Can also someone help? My mic isn't getting deteced on discord, new to windowes 10 came from mac and from laptop :D

4 minutes ago, Mr.Moustache said:

Hello, i have been wanting to owna pc for ages. Just recently build it 30 mins ago :D

here are the specs rtx 2060 super, ryzen 5 2600, 16gb cl16 3200 and asus prime b450 a mobo
Thank you for viewing this, here are some images

That's a very balanced build, congratulations. :)

3 minutes ago, Mr.Moustache said:

Can also someone help? My mic isn't getting deteced on discord, new to windowes 10 came from mac and from laptop :D

Have you installed the Audio Drivers?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Moustache said:

@Syn. thatnks ! sorry for not doing it i have never owned  apc LOL

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/PRIME-B450M-A/HelpDesk_Download/

You can get the Audio Drivers from here, and for the Chipset and other AMD related drivers it's best to get them from AMD's website instead.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

3 hours ago, Mr.Moustache said:

You can go to system sound quickly by searching it in the search bar/click the search button. Type change system sounds and open it. Click on recording, now right click your mic and set as default device and/or set as default communication device.

Hope this helps!

Nice build btw.

I have to agree! It is quite a nice build! You might consider routing the GPU cable underneath the GPU though, It would help give it that extra bit of clean look. Personally I am a fan of ALL THE RGB but for a nice blacked out stealth build like this routing that cable a bit more neatly and maybe getting a nice black heatsink for that WD green drive would be my tips to get this to a very respectable looking stealth black system!