Toolbars D:

TheNinjaNextDor

So my sister is using my Dad's computer which is a really old Lenovo laptop. It has powerpoint on it so it was her only option to complete a project for school. I feel dirty just having this picture so I'm deleting it after I post this. I have seen many a' computer in my day, but this made me poop:

FEAST YOUR EYES!

RY29cyu.jpg

There are so many toolbars, and EVERY WORD is a link for an ad! There were 10 pop-ups in 10 seconds. Not an exaggeration, facts.

I just thought I would share this, be scared. D:

Might want to uninstall all of those with Revo, then run a MalwareBytes scan, then an AdwCleaner scan, then uninstall any drives and douse with gasoline and fire.

Spoiler

go and uninstall anything fishy, then use adw cleaner to get rid of it in the registry.

Might want to run a MalwareBytes scan.

I would, but I don't want to touch it because it's covered in... I don't even know.

if you were a good loving son and brother you would fix it. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

if you think this is bad try whit a old toshiba netbook filled whit bloatware and crap, skype doesn't even load past login in that piece of shit 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

It hurts my brains when I see one like that.

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>