Remote acces from laptop to pc?

Hi guys, 

very soon I'm going to replace my laptop and build myself a PC. I'll use the PC at home but to go to school I still need the laptop. The problem is that it's a crappy laptop and I wanted to know if there was any way to use the screen and keyboard of my laptop but the components and OS from the PC. I mean, remotly connect to my PC from my laptop and use the components and OS of my PC.

I wanted to dual boot or virtualbox the PC with windows 10 pro and Ubuntu, and to my laptop some kind of linux distro, I would only use that distro to connect to the PC and save all my work to the PC OS. I like to code, so I wanted to use linux for coding and windows for school work and stuff not compatible with linux. 

The problem is that the laptop is so slow and low-end and if I could use the power of the PC from anywhere with the laptop it would be better. I know that there are many ways to connect to other computers, what I don't know is how to use the components of the PC.

The OS of the laptop doesn't matter, if I need to use a program that allows me to do that from windows to windows, I will install it. It doesn't have to be free, better if it is though.

Do you know any way I could do that? Or other solution to the problem?

If you need any more information just let me know.

Thanks!

For those wondering:

ryzen 7 3700x

gtx 1660 super (I'm not gonna game, I don't need a better GPU)

16gb 3600 RAM

b450 tomahawk

750w corsair psu

1tb NVM M.2

2tb HDD

corsair carbide 275r white

corsair h100x (240mm radiator)

None RGB I'm already out of my budget.

remote desktop? its a pretty common thing to use. Chrome remote desktop is pretty popular and easy to use, but its fairly basic. try that and see if you have any issues. remember, this requires good internet or the experience won't be good. you will always have latency and compression problems so it won't be perfect. 

Remote desktop or make a virtual machine on your PC that you can connect to from your laptop.

Yeah, I'll take a look at all that. Thanks!

You mean good internet connection with the laptop or the PC or both? With the laptop I would be connected with the high school wi-fi and the PC at home. I'll have good connection with both systems.

You could try remote desktop, a good client for Linux is Remmina.

Otherwise I would look at parsec, which does have a Linux Client. Server as far as I know is Windows only however.

For Linux/Windows to Linux you could look at VNC or xrdp. Otherwise if your laptop is decent enough, you could setup a sftp folder and ssh into the Linux Desktop for working with your files and compiling on the desktop machine.