The best looking builds...

JakeGC

Okay thanks. One question. Why would I need to take out the bottom cage?

I wasn't suggesting that you would, just saying that many people don't know that you can.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

just hang out in the build logs section and you are bound to see some awesome stuff, if you want a quick way to awesome go have a look at some of snef's builds, not only does he put alot of effort into his builds he spends alot of time on taking really high quality pictures, his build logs are kinda a big deal around these parts.

Here is mine. I recently cleaned the loop and changed the tubing from blue to clear but otherwise it is the same:

system on

My setup

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Here's mine! Make sure to check out my build log, I'm gonna make some updates soon so make sure to sub!

post-9910-0-94807100-1394756902_thumb.jp

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

To the people with R4s. Should I take out the top HDD rack? Its not in use.

Yeah if you don't need it

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)