The best looking builds...

JakeGC

I want to see some nice custom builds. Feel free to post pictures of your build or ones that you find nice looking. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/3-build-logs/ There's a TOOOON of awesome stuff in here, entire build log section for the forums, probably the place i spend the most time on!

If you want to see some god-tier cabling check out @alpenwasser 's builds. Although pretty much everything in build logs section is great!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Here's mine

IMG_20140222_215501.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Here's mine

IMG_20140222_215501.jpg

Looks cool. Are they GTX 780's? Really nice build.

Looks cool. Are they GTX 780's? Really nice build.

Yeah, 780s. Got the first one the second day they came out, and the second one a week before the prices dropped. I was a little annoyed, but oh well. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yeah, 780s. Got the first one the second day they came out, and the second one a week before the prices dropped. I was a little annoyed, but oh well. 

Haha, unlucky. You have the same case as me :D Fractal Design Define R4 windowed?

Haha, unlucky. You have the same case as me :D Fractal Design Define R4 windowed?

Yep, that's it. I love this case!

015.jpg

This DDR2 core 2 quad monster right here is the first build I remember being gobsmacked looking at back in the day 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Yep, that's it. I love this case!

Yeah its really good. Mines not got that much in it at the moment, no Graphics card. And i need to customise it, cant wait. My 770 should be here soon as well. What Led's do you recommend? Yours looks really nice.

Looking good. You both have the same case as me :o Weird. 

Really Popular case on these forums, kind of annoying when someone asks for a case and 80% of recommendations are R4 :P It is a solid case though.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I have the Arc Midi R2, not the Define R4....

015.jpg

This DDR2 core 2 quad monster right here is the first build I remember being gobsmacked looking at back in the day 

Looks really good.

:0

I have the Arc Midi R2, not the Define R4....

Oh

Yeah its really good. Mines not got that much in it at the moment, no Graphics card. And i need to customise it, cant wait. My 770 should be here soon as well. What Led's do you recommend? Yours looks really nice.

I have two Logisys LED bars. They're extremely bright, but some of the LEDs are no longer as bright as they used to be (about 6  on each bar). They still light the case just fine, but they're not even a year old and there's dim LEDs...

Check out the BitFenix LED strips

To the people with R4s. Should I take out the top HDD rack? Its not in use.

I have two Logisys LED bars. They're extremely bright, but some of the LEDs are no longer as bright as they used to be (about 6  on each bar). They still light the case just fine, but they're not even a year old and there's dim LEDs...

Check out the BitFenix LED strips

Thanks.

Yes take it out.

Yes.

It'll allow more air to go towards your GPU.

Pro tip: The bottom cage is removable too, it's screwed in from the underside of the case.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Yes.

It'll allow more air to go towards your GPU.

Pro tip: The bottom cage is removable too, it's screwed in from the underside of the case.

Okay thanks. One question. Why would I need to take out the bottom cage?