CPU/GPU temps increase after new case

soupreem.

So i upgraded from this: R5 1400, AsRock A320M-HDV, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, GTX 1050 SC, CiT F3. To this: R5 2600X, RX 580, Cooler Master Q300L (rest are the same parts). 

My temps are higher then on my old cheap case (40-60 on CPU/ 60-80 on GPU to 40-90 on CPU and 30-80 on GPU) which is strange since i have twice as many fans on this new case then my old one.

I have 2 intake on the front and 2 exhaust, one at the top and one at the back of the case. What can i do?

drawing probably twice the wattage through those new parts, the rx580 in particular is known for running a bit hot. for the cpu you can get an aftermarket cooler rather than stock and itll drop your temps significantly. a cheap single tower like the hyper 212 or its derivatives would be a great choice. 

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

i dumped all my cash into the new parts is there anything i can do now until i can afford a new cooler

1 hour ago, soupreem. said:

i dumped all my cash into the new parts is there anything i can do now until i can afford a new cooler

I found running top exhaust made my CPU hot when there is a GPU load. Hot GPU exhaust gets pulled up and feeds into the CPU cooler. Try flipping the top exhaust to top intake. You'll have more positive pressure, but excess air can vent from empty pcie slots.

I think GamersNexus did video on your new case.  Said it was horrible for airflow. The ratio of metal to holes was way more metal than holes and intake fans were choked off.  You can try leaving the side panel off if you really need to cool the internals down.