My new build.

Set out to build a pc under 1k. I got caught up in the aesthetics and came in just under $1500. In the past I would always put extra money in better parts opposed to making it look nice, but decided to give it a try.

Msi B550 gaming plus, Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte 1660 Super, 32g XPG D41 3600. Running the Ryzen at 4.35 with 1.3v, never goes above 73c.

20200821_152048_HDR~4.jpg

20200821_152140_HDR~2.jpg

20200821_152158_HDR~2.jpg

giphy.gif

Enjoy your new build!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

note that you inverted install the radiator up side down

msi gpu stand and gigabyte gpu lol

Aio has a fill port, shouldn't be an issue.

It's a MSI GAMING mobo. I didn't realize the bracket had to match the gpu, thanks for letting me know.

1 hour ago, Mateyyy said:

giphy.gif

Enjoy your new build!

Thank you=). The rgb only turn on when it's party time.

1 hour ago, Ravendarat said:

Well done, enjoy the computer

Thank you=)

Great pc! Planning on building something similar with an over kill amount of RBG.

4 hours ago, Liv said:

Great pc! Planning on building something similar with an over kill amount of RBG.

Thanks. Seems like people either love the rgb or hate it. The Msi Mystic light rainbow setting is stunning the way it cycles through colors. All my fans are 3 pin 5v adressable rgb except the 200mm top exhaust. I replaced the Thermaltake psu fan with a Cooler Master argb. Goodluck with your build. My only advice is to plan it out twice and make sure everything is compatible with your mobo...12v 4 pin are not compatible with 5v 3 pin connectors. My one set of fans had a 5 pin connection that ran to a hub that had a 3 pin connection to the mobo. Seems to be no standard to pc rgb fans. Also, it is a lot of spaghetti and connections to manage.