Is Gtx 750 ti a good gaming graphics card

charleskevin12

I saw a lot of good reviews about the gtx 750 ti but im not sure whether those reviews are true. Coz im thinking of buying one over gtx 770. I want to run games in ultra settings but i want to know whether its a good buy or not base on the performance

What do you guys think and any recommendations?

Im running with i7-4770k, Msi Z87-G43 and 4gbx2 8gb corsair 1600mhz

Don't use the 750 ti over the 770. The 750 ti is more budget orientated 

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I saw a lot of good reviews about the gtx 750 ti but im not sure whether those reviews are true. Coz im thinking of buying one over gtx 770. I want to run games in ultra settings but i want to know whether its a good buy or not base on the performance

What do you guys think and any recommendations?

Im running with i7-4770k, Msi Z87-G43 and 4gbx2 8gb corsair 1600mhz

The 750ti will not net you ultra settings. It is however a very good entry level card for playing on 1080p at medium or high. You should go with the 770 if you want anything higher than medium.

When having a 4770K I do recommend going for a GTX 770 or anything, if not the GPU will be the bottleneck and that is.. odd;

Unless you're playing something from 2010, you're not gonna get Ultra. And why would you even think about getting the 750Ti over the 770?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Why buy a 4770K and a 750ti? Doesn't seem right... 

In my opinion, the 4770K should never be matched with anything below a GTX 770/ R9 280X

just following the number cheme woudve given you the answer

is 750 a lower number than 770? yes

Is it thus a lower end card than a 770? yes

Does the Ti matter? no, only means they ran out of numbers and means its faster than a 750 but slower than a 760.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Thanks guys.. Im sorry about my posting. Im just new with this stuffs. Im getting the GTX 770 then any brand recommendations

The 750ti will not net you ultra settings. It is however a very good entry level card for playing on 1080p at medium or high. You should go with the 770 if you want anything higher than medium.

Im getting the gtx 770 then any brand recommendations?

Thanks guys.. Im sorry about my posting. Im just new with this stuffs. Im getting the GTX 770 then any brand recommendations

sorry if i came of rude

Asus / EVGA (if you live in the USA where they have lifetime warranty) and MSI are very good manufactureres with great coolers

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

When having a 4770K I do recommend going for a GTX 770 or anything, if not the GPU will be the bottleneck and that is.. odd;

It won't be bottlenecked in any way. But still a bad buy. At 1080P best price/performance card is the 760.

It won't be bottlenecked in any way. But still a bad buy. At 1080P best price/performance card is the 760.

The GPU will be the bottleneck with a 750Ti paired with a 4770K.

EVGA has mediocre aftermarket coolers however their customer support is beyond amazing. That might not seem like a selling point but there are plenty of stories of DOA cards being replaced by an even better card.

Gigabyte has the loudest but coolest cooler on the market. You will run out of OC potential before you hit the temp ceiling (unless you overvolt)

MSI has the quietest and is almost as cool as the Windforce. In my opinion MSI's is the best choice since at stock clocks it is quiet and with balls to the walls OCing it remains cool.

ASUS is louder and hotter than MSI's but quieter than gigabyte and cooler than EVGA's. But overall they do not have a lot of selling points other than aesthetics.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Im getting the gtx 770 then any brand recommendations?

Either get EVGA for thier customer support and SC cards. Or ASUS for their reliable cards, possibly even get the DCUII they are really good overclockers if that's your goal. If you don't care too much for oOC'ing you can always get a reference card too.

The GPU will be the bottleneck with a 750Ti paired with a 4770K.

No it won't. You can throw a GT 210 into a system with a 4960X at 5ghz and it won't bottle neck, people think it will but it won't. Just like people who are like "ERRR AMD 4100 with a GTX 780 will bottle neck the 780!!! STAHP" It won't happen.

EVGA has mediocre aftermarket coolers however their customer support is beyond amazing. That might not seem like a selling point but there are plenty of stories of DOA cards being replaced by an even better card.

Gigabyte has the loudest but coolest cooler on the market. You will run out of OC potential before you hit the temp ceiling (unless you overvolt)

MSI has the quietest and is almost as cool as the Windforce. In my opinion MSI's is the best choice since at stock clocks it is quiet and with balls to the walls OCing it remains cool.

ASUS is louder and hotter than MSI's but quieter than gigabyte and cooler than EVGA's. But overall they do not have a lot of selling points other than aesthetics.

ACX coolers seem pretty nice by looks and temps.