Upgrading my pc!

Hello! I am upgrading my pc and the model number is 500-051 hp pavilion and I was wondering if my motherboard, gpu, and graphics card can work! Please help as I am very new to pc part picking! 

3 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

What's your country and budget?

I live in the US and my budget is $480.

Just now, Dudeinfire99 said:

Are u gonna game with it? what cooling u gonna use? :)

I'm going to game and i am using the stock cooler.

1 minute ago, Qwertydop said:

I'm going to game and i am using the stock cooler.

I think u should get a decent cooler, cuz u never know if u'r processor starts getting to heated up.... A one time cooler can save u'r other components... just get a decent air cooler.  

Just now, Dudeinfire99 said:

I think u should get a decent cooler, cuz u never know if u'r processor starts getting to heated up.... A one time cooler can save u'r other components... just get a decent air cooler.  

Ok. Do you know if I can fit my motherboard and psu in my case its a pre-build i'm upgrading

You wont need a cooler. Worry about that later...

A B450 mother board would be a better choice than the A320, so you can tweak cpu performance.

I can suggest u a cooler, this one... it is a decent, non-expensive, RGB air cooler from cooler master: Cooler Master i71C CPU Cooler

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

You wont need a cooler. Worry about that later...

A B450 mother board would be a better choice than the A320, so you can tweak cpu performance.

Ok

1 minute ago, Dudeinfire99 said:

I can suggest u a cooler, this one... it is a decent, non-expensive, RGB air cooler from cooler master: Cooler Master i71C CPU Cooler

Good to know.

2 minutes ago, Qwertydop said:

you think it would fit my case?

I don't think so. Most HP motherboards are BTX not ATX. So the stand offs will be in the incorrect places. I'm sorry for that news.

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

I don't think so. Most HP motherboards are BTX not ATX. So the stand offs will be in the incorrect places. I'm sorry for that news.

ok

2 minutes ago, Qwertydop said:

ok

In case I'm wrong, closely examine your board where the screws are located. Compare that to where the holes are on the new board you're looking to buy are located.

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

In case I'm wrong, closely examine your board where the screws are located. Compare that to where the holes are on the new board you're looking to buy are located.

thanks!

2 hours ago, Qwertydop said:

The EVGA N1 400W power supply is really bad. Does the PSU from the HP prebuilt support ATX with standard 24pin connector? If so that would be much better than that garbage EVGA unit.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450